Rugby World Cup

Users who are viewing this thread

Alestorm

Veteran
Any Gamer here other than me care about the up coming Rugby World Cup in New Zealand (PS. If you are from the UK and do not care.......Go jump off a cliff)

I for one am supporting Scotland.

Tell me if you care and who you support if you do.

Looking forward to watching Japan play, although I will be supporting England and to some extent Scotland (much to my fathers disgust).

Revilo said:
Looking forward to watching Japan play, although I will be supporting England and to some extent Scotland (much to my fathers disgust).

Tell your old man I said Hi :grin:. Japan is going to be interesting as well.

Yeah, rugby is nice. Much better than Handegg, anyway. I'll be supporting... whoever is on the left side of the camp when I start watching.

There's going to be an Earthquake at all games apart from the ones England are winning in.

Sushiman said:
All Blacks are gonna win. Again.

Good one...  :lol:

First time I'll see Russia play. And lots of team I haven's seen playing in 4 years, like Japan or Georgia (still remmeber Georgia almost beating Ireland...). I'm rather eager. And certainly not because I'm confident in the chances of France...  :roll:

Ireland vs USA on Sunday 11 September 2011
Russia vs USA on Thursday 15 September 2011
Wales vs Namibia on Monday 26 September 2011

Those are the matches happening in my home town. All around the time that our local volcano is suppose to erupt.

Alestorm said:
Any Gamer here other than me care about the up coming Rugby World Cup in New Zealand (PS. If you are from the UK and do not care.......Go jump off a cliff)

Yeah, I hate those pricks.

I'm from Serbia and I don't care, by the way.

I only really keep up with the cricket. I have an aversion to any sport in which you're supposed to pay attention to scantily clad sweaty men groping each other. Plus cricket is the only sport sensible enough to have matches long enough to cover an all-dayer at the pub.

Archonsod said:
I only really keep up with the cricket. I have an aversion to any sport in which you're supposed to pay attention to scantily clad sweaty men groping each other. Plus cricket is the only sport sensible enough to have matches long enough to cover an all-dayer at the pub.

Well, tennis is nice too, IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom