Rome at War: Version 2.3 Released!

Users who are viewing this thread

Seek n Destroy said:
I'll look into that then, as it was working on my piece of trash I dare to call computer, I expected it to do so for everyone else.
If you have Napoleonic, do know that a "recent" steam update made the game into V.1.154 and that WSE is incompatible with it currently.
I have non steam version, but in the game it is 1.154, in the normally laucher it is 1.153  :idea:

@ Corsar95
Weird, try patching it again to 1.153 to be sure. Taleworlds link to version 1.153: Warband 1.153

Guys? Can anyone tell my is that a good mod ? i think its great
You kind of answer your own question there. And asking if something is good, that's quite a subjective question, the best is to try things yourself. What's the worst that could happen after all?

Seek n Destroy said:
@ Corsar95
Weird, try patching it again to 1.153 to be sure. Taleworlds link to version 1.153: Warband 1.153

Guys? Can anyone tell my is that a good mod ? i think its great
You kind of answer your own question there. And asking if something is good, that's quite a subjective question, the best is to try things yourself. What's the worst that could happen after all?
thx its working :smile:

Well time for a scheme:
Some names might be wrong or out of place, I didn't follow the flow all the time.

Back to First Release of RaW:
RaW Team -> Gokiller, Karantukki , Talii, Rgcotl, Gothic Knight (more or less)
M&G Team-> Jarvisimo, Darth Taco, Betaknight, JankoRSB (not sure about all of them, didn't follow this much)
CH Team -> Me, Zemdu, Ivansk, Jackstory, Tsubodai, Dexm

First Merge RaW and M&G:
Team-> Gokiller, Karantukki , Talii, Rgcotl, Gothic Knight, Jarvisimo, Darth Taco
CH Team -> Me, Zemdu, Ivansk.

When I joined:
Team-> Rgcotl, Gothic Knight, Darth Taco.

Currently -> Rgcotl, Gothic Knight, Darth Taco (He has not been much active since I joined but he's still here), Seek n Destroy

That's Four of us working on it.

Seek n Destroy said:
Well time for a scheme:
Some names might be wrong or out of place, I didn't follow the flow all the time.

M&G Team-> Jarvisimo, Darth Taco, Betaknight, JankoRSB (not sure about all of them, didn't follow this much)

First Merge RaW and M&G:
Team-> Gokiller, Karantukki , Talii, Rgcotl, Gothic Knight, Jarvisimo, Darth Taco

When I joined:

Currently -> Rgcotl, Gothic Knight, Darth Taco (He has not been much active since I joined but he's still here), Seek n Destroy

Wow Im sorry to hear that. I would like to contribute, I am starting class on software development and I have been told that 3DS max is free for students. Where can I find tutorials on adding a new faction to the SP map? I have alot of time on my hands, about 7 hours a day and I just think that the cities are too bunched up together. I also want to add the factions to the SP map, because this is the best warband mod out here and I think people are really into the SP map.

Thanks

USA Guy said:
Seek n Destroy said:
Well time for a scheme:

First Merge RaW and M&G:

When I joined:

Wow Im sorry to hear that. I would like to contribute, I am starting class on software development and I have been told that 3DS max is free for students. Where can I find tutorials on adding a new faction to the SP map? I have alot of time on my hands, about 7 hours a day and I just think that the cities are too bunched up together. I also want to add the factions to the SP map, because this is the best warband mod out here and I think people are really into the SP map.

Thanks
Go in the forge. I would learn coding if I wasn't taking so many classes but I can't.

Please balance it more in the next patch.
Boost rome/gaul and nerf macedon. Greece is ok, shoot for that level.
roman cav wasn't great,but it wasn't as horrible as in this mod. Make the low level hamata standard or less expensive, and you MUST make the long hasta free for the equites. Also, a bigger stack, maybe 3 or 4, for the javelins. And make top-tier horses cheap or even get rid of them and make all factions have the same (hopefully fast) horse.

Hmh? In my and my clan's (Athenai, the only Greek clan) opinion the mod is quite well balanced. Gauls are not UP or OP, except that their heavy cavalry is just useless, Rome is balanced aswell, except the skirmishers, who are just horrible. Thankfully they are getting balanced, though. Greece is fine aswell, their cavalry is mediocre, they have longer spears than the Romans or Gauls, but they do not have shields or free armour.
Kingdom of Macedon is the king of the cavalry, though, with their awesome lances and free linothoraxes and helmets for the Hetairoi. In my opinion, the hetairoi should not get the linothorax for free. That could balance things out.
Also, if the Gallic heavy horses had more health and durability, the gallic heavy cavalry could find an use sometime.

I agree with what Jepe said, but I'd like to add some of my own points: Take this to the suggestions/bugs thread http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,247629.345.html thank you.
Oh wait, that was just one point. My apologies.
I have another one: Jepe means that the Roman skirmishers are quite too powerful, though still beatable. Like everything else in the mod. Hell, the gallic skirmisher can take on pretty much any class in the mod.

Back
Top Bottom