SP Medieval Fantasy Robin Hood (1193 A.D.)

Users who are viewing this thread

so this is only singleplayer it would be cool if you could make a multiplayer mode where theres a caravan of gold and you have to steel from it but when you take the gold u have to run therough the forest with the children from the movie trying to catch you and the british soldiers and everyone is on robins team u cant be a british or a child soldier like in invasion and the checkpoint u have to reach is a village at the other end of the forest

I know this isn't the best question to ask, but is this mod dead? I haven't seen anyone post anything for a month or so.

Believe me, I know that. But no 'reliable source' is around, so I thought it would be safe to just ask.

**** you just had to mention the great Lynores... Man, I wonder what happened to him...
But, guys, throw in a word, log in, post, just one simple post once a month... Just don't keep us in the dark...

You must be desperate, then, to dwell in a place like this. This thread is deserted.
I can feel a stone cold chill creeping up my spine as I type this.
You have been warned.

Captain Lust is part of the team? :eek:

I know it's dead, but that's pretty surprising. :lol:

The Dark Robin said:
Captain Lust is part of the team? :eek:

I know it's dead, but that's pretty surprising. :lol:
#Nostalgia

Take this picture of me as a youth (a little bonus for the necro and reminding me of my M&B History!):

644240_404201456344776_1170825670_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom