SP Medieval Fantasy Robin Hood (1193 A.D.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Just got back from my month of travels. On my gap year now and I've got a few things planned but I'll certainly have a fair amount of time to dedicate to this project, from here.

I'll be trying to get in touch with Damo soon and we'll see where this project stands. Development is in its very early stages and we have a lot of ambitious ideas. Please be patient.

Piipe said:
Awesome!! Crossing my fingers worked! :grin:
perhaps you should cross your finger more often
Kazzan said:
No we weren't. Only fools claim a mod is dead without word a reliable source.
i dont aprrieciate being called a fool i thought it was dead beacuase there were no updates or posts for like a month so i gave up checking i only checked just as i clicked on the wrong favourites button  :roll:

It only went without info for a month?

The mods I make, go with out forum updates for months on end, and sometimes years, and they are not dead. (Except maybe 40k, but I passed on the leadership to someone else, for that one)

The Englishman said:
Piipe said:
Kazzan said:
i dont aprrieciate being called a fool i thought it was dead beacuase there were no updates or posts for like a month so i gave up checking i only checked just as i clicked on the wrong favourites button  :roll:
Thank you. I couldn't possibly have phrased it better.

QuailLover said:

The mods I make, go with out forum updates for months on end, and sometimes years, and they are not dead. (Except maybe 40k, but I passed on the leadership to someone else, for that one)
Sorry im new to taleworlds to me that seemed quite long  :smile:

Elven Ranger said:
The Englishman said:
Piipe said:
Kazzan said:
Thank you. I couldn't possibly have phrased it better.
Thank you :smile:

The Englishman said:
QuailLover said:

Sorry im new to taleworlds to me that seemed quite long  :smile:
ditto :grin:

Hey, do you guys mind putting up a percentage of how much you have done in the updates? Something like:
Coding: 50%
Modeling: 20%
etc.
And then , maybe you could post new screenies:grin:. Anyway, it's just a suggestion, but I think this mod would get more attention if people could see what was going on in it.

damnit! can't get PW to work on my HP mini, will have to wait till later to get steam on my other computer, anyways,  I agree with Elven, I did that with my mod page, although it was less necessary since We have our own wiki.

lancecor said:
damnit! can't get PW to work on my HP mini, will have to wait till later to get steam on my other computer, anyways,  I agree with Elven, I did that with my mod page, although it was less necessary since We have our own wiki.
Speaking of your mod page, isn't it high time it got updated?  I haven't seen it change in the last couple months :evil:!!!
Anyway, to get back on topic, I just wanted to ask Captain Lust if he got back in touch with Damocles.

Back
Top Bottom