Roaming Cavalry Company [RCC] [NA] (Camel gang)

Users who are viewing this thread

What is with all the roman inspired clans? You'd think I was lurking on Imperator Rome or Rome II: Total war!!

All the former NW regiments are gravitating towards Roman themed names so they can keep their 11th or 31st or whatever numbers in the form of Legio [Generic Number]

I appreciate groups like BOTH who are actually trying to be creative with the rebranding.

All the former NW regiments are gravitating towards Roman themed names so they can keep their 11th or 31st or whatever numbers in the form of Legio [Generic Number]

I appreciate groups like BOTH who are actually trying to be creative with the rebranding.
BoTH went under that name when they played pw, only Nw guys that where competent there

We tried to think of ideas for LG but in the end only had Legio Germanica or Lego Gamers

Back
Top Bottom