SP Modern Rise of The Hammer & Sickle ~Updated 1/15/09 with Textured Model ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jorimli said:
Oho! Another World War II mod! God has graced you TacKY, for without you and William, I will not be able to kill as many facist pigs as I would like!

...I am so being Russian with their cool hats.

Sovier Fur Hat with the Sickle in the middle(Untextured and made it a lil crooked looking to symbolize that it has been worn extensively, may look bad but tell me how I can improve  :neutral: My first ever helmet ...)
SovietFurHelmet.jpg

I just completed an Officers Helmet.
Can probably go to either Russian,German, or all Officers. This one is much better IMO too.
Officershelmet.jpg

Officershelmet0.jpg

Model 24 German Stick Grenade
GermanGrenade.jpg

You sure you wanna call it world at war, first of all use your imagination and make up something on your own not used before. Second why not make a mod were everyone is in peace, and all you do is hunt and trade, vote for world at peace

and pet little bunnies that chase butterflies.
and you can hear the birds sing and laugh and the wonderfull sunrise while you drink some water from a clear little stream.  :mrgreen:

janlulhannes said:
and pet little bunnies that chase butterflies.
and you can hear the birds sing and laugh and the wonderfull sunrise while you drink some water from a clear little stream.  :mrgreen:

Dude, you a fag or something, stay on topic mkay? :lol:

Мир в войне(World At War) 

Are you sure that translation is right?

I never learn rusian but I think that in latin letters it is Mir v voijne or something like that. It is more like Peace in war. Ask russian guys.

Haya said:
You sure you wanna call it world at war, first of all use your imagination and make up something on your own not used before. Second why not make a mod were everyone is in peace, and all you do is hunt and trade, vote for world at peace

seconded and vote for peace in war. That should be the title of this idea of a mod, peace in war.  :lol:

Tibertus said:
Would you like me to make some models for this mod? Sounds like it would be fun. I'd love to beat up some commies.

Lol, And go ahead, but I am fairly new and wouldl ike to know how you get it to me after your done, just PM me and I know the Soviet Union was created like 30 years before but I mean I think it became a superpower after WWII and  so that is why I named it that. Basically it dawned to the national stage with the Soviet Union and then the Cold War with the US after WWII. So it Dawned as a Superpower during and than it was after WWII

Dawn does consistently mean the beginning of.  Rise, however, can imply both the beginning of and the rise to great prominence of.  Call it 'Rise of the Hammer & Sickle'.

Pali Gap said:
Dawn does consistently mean the beginning of.  Rise, however, can imply both the beginning of and the rise to great prominence of.  Call it 'Rise of the Hammer & Sickle'.

Should of thought of that and damnit, how many Title Pics do I need to redo lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom