SP Modern Rise of The Hammer & Sickle ~Updated 1/15/09 with Textured Model ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I go to sleep, tell me how you guys feel about this texture.

RedStarHelme.jpg

I have a suggestion for the finnish troop tree, other than finns, many swedish volountiers took part in the war for Finlands cause. I dont know if the swedish soldiers got different uniforms or had different tasks but it could at least be an additional troop. Other then that it would be fun if you could have the Finnish officers make morbid jokes about how hopeless their situation is and how many the russians are and then laugh at it  :grin:. (Finns do that in movies about WWII in Finland and it's the general opinion in Sweden about how Finns work :wink: ) BTW this year is finlands 200th anniversary as a free state, congrats guys  :smile:

Zaphod said:
I have a suggestion for the finnish troop tree, other than finns, many swedish volountiers took part in the war for Finlands cause. I dont know if the swedish soldiers got different uniforms or had different tasks but it could at least be an additional troop. Other then that it would be fun if you could have the Finnish officers make morbid jokes about how hopeless their situation is and how many the russians are and then laugh at it  :grin:. (Finns do that in movies about WWII in Finland and it's the general opinion in Sweden about how Finns work :wink: ) BTW this year is finlands 200th anniversary as a free state, congrats guys  :smile:

Swedens did wear same uniforms as others Finns soldiers and they also was in frontline. We also like laught when fight against russia cause we been fightin against them so many times during history. :grin:

Tacky, can I add a suggestion for the title?

Rise of the Peaceful Hammer & Sickle at War.

Anyway, I'll just suggest that you reconsider using Italy as a faction.

As well, I recommend you start out smaller than this. I sure did.

I am still amazed that russia couldent invade Finland, a country with the highest suicide rating in the world... pluss they drink and engage eachother in knife fights all the time. How do you loose against that?

Master OF Swords said:
I am still amazed that russia couldent invade Finland, a country with the highest suicide rating in the world... pluss they drink and engage eachother in knife fights all the time. How do you loose against that?
I quess you know nothing about finland...

Actually I'm from finland so I know much more than you do. Finland won because they had the battle spirit.

Master OF Swords said:
youhou said:
Actually I'm from finland so I know much more than you do. Finland won because they had the battle SPRIT.

There fixed

I quess that you are just jealous russian. Back to the topic. Mod is looking nice.

You can't just go back and forth when in an argument. Provide facts and hard evidence.

Finland pretty much one and thwarted the Russian invasion because they were able to utilize their superiority in modernized fighting in mountain/forest terrain in snowy weather. The Russians, as we all know, had retarded generals who relied on outdated aggressive tactics such as rushing their brave infantry into some of the most dangerous areas of a battlefield. Might I add that Red Army soldiers could have been some of the best in the world, but they were literally being commanded by retards and funded by an underdeveloped country.

That discussion should be over and back to the mod

falcogr said:
is this a rock;

Yes I believe that this that is a communist rock

omzdog said:
You can't just go back and forth when in an argument. Provide facts and hard evidence.

Finland pretty much one and thwarted the Russian invasion because they were able to utilize their superiority in modernized fighting in mountain/forest terrain in snowy weather. The Russians, as we all know, had retarded generals who relied on outdated aggressive tactics such as rushing their brave infantry into some of the most dangerous areas of a battlefield. Might I add that Red Army soldiers could have been some of the best in the world, but they were literally being commanded by retards and funded by an underdeveloped country.

That discussion should be over and back to the mod

falcogr said:
is this a rock;

Yes I believe that this that is a communist rock

But... but... when they start using facts the arguments become unfunny!  :cry:

Also, um, yeah. Commies can make vodka bleed from the stones.

omzdog said:

Well atleast that will fit in M&B. :lol: I'm just imagining a battle between Finland and Russians. I will, of course, as finnish command Finlands troops. :mrgreen: Russians will just charge and get slaughtered by my defending army.

Really, a mod about WWII that I want to play, what a suprise. :razz:

Master OF Swords said:
they drink and engage eachother in knife fights all the time. How do you loose against that?

Tch... Sound more like Russians to me. :razz:  But really, we don't have knife fights as I know.

Isn't this supposed to take place in 1914? Also, wasn't Finland part of Russia at this time, and it wasn't until 1916 -1917 that they requested training and equipment from the Germans to fight against the Russians?

Tibertus said:
Isn't this supposed to take place in 1914? Also, wasn't Finland part of Russia at this time, and it wasn't until 1916 -1917 that they requested training and equipment from the Germans to fight against the Russians?
I think you misunderstood the OP. He said he didn't want this topic to become LIKE the 1914 topic.

Tibertus said:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom