Rise Of Khergits - Bug Reports

Carcanken

Sergeant
Best answers
0
I also have a bug: When I try to put this in the Modules folder, I get Currupted File, what did I do wrong
 

Regendur

Master Knight
M&BWB
Best answers
0
When I download part 1 and extract it, it says the last file "newmill" is corrupt. Thoughts?
 

Firates

Steppe Dragon
Duke
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
0
oby009 said:
What's the answer to the map texture problem?
Please delete;

map_steppe.dds
plain.dds
mountain.dds

files in RoK II/Textures folder :wink:

Regendur said:
When I download part 1 and extract it, it says the last file "newmill" is corrupt. Thoughts?
Carcanken said:
I also have a bug: When I try to put this in the Modules folder, I get Currupted File, what did I do wrong
You need to download again...It isn't a bug,I think it is a download problem.
 

Ty

Regular
Best answers
0
When the game was loading i got this message:

Attempt to reregister Mesh Scab_scimeter. lod3

what should i do?
 

Swordyke

Master Knight
WB
Best answers
0
Ty said:
When the game was loading i got this message:

Attempt to reregister Mesh Scab_scimeter. lod3

what should i do?

When I edit sometimes a mod by puttin items from one mod in to another one, I get the same message.


It is just that 2 times te same 'item' is used, so game says, w00t error, shut down the game.
You have to edit/delete one of the 2

Yes i'm not good in describing it :p perhaps someone could do it?
 

Ty

Regular
Best answers
0
Swordyke said:
Ty said:
When the game was loading i got this message:

Attempt to reregister Mesh Scab_scimeter. lod3

what should i do?

When I edit sometimes a mod by puttin items from one mod in to another one, I get the same message.


It is just that 2 times te same 'item' is used, so game says, w00t error, shut down the game.
You have to edit/delete one of the 2


Yes i'm not good in describing it :p perhaps someone could do it?

do you know where it is located?
 

Swordyke

Master Knight
WB
Best answers
0
Ty said:
Swordyke said:
Ty said:
When the game was loading i got this message:

Attempt to reregister Mesh Scab_scimeter. lod3

what should i do?

When I edit sometimes a mod by puttin items from one mod in to another one, I get the same message.


It is just that 2 times te same 'item' is used, so game says, w00t error, shut down the game.
You have to edit/delete one of the 2


Yes i'm not good in describing it :p perhaps someone could do it?

do you know where it is located?
Actually haven't yet downloaded the mod, because of bugreports(and due internet connection)
It is always in one of the resources I believe :smile:
 

Regendur

Master Knight
M&BWB
Best answers
0
I CTD whenever I try to engage a band of Looters when starting as a duel wielding knight.

Another bug - RGL error: Unable to find mesh batbuta1.
 

Firates

Steppe Dragon
Duke
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
0
Regendur said:
I CTD whenever I try to engage a band of Looters when starting as a duel wielding knight.

Another bug - RGL error: Unable to find mesh batbuta1.
It will fixed in bugfix :smile: Thanks for report. :smile:
 
Best answers
0
there are far to many bugs for me to name. is anything being done. major crashes. when u try and take the Khergits big castle it crashes within 2 minutes of combat.
another major bug is when ambushed by people when recruiting you spawn in the mountains and sometimes the enemy never shows up.

Edit: the red faction with one castle his guards are transparent like the ghost riders until you get close up.

if you start a campaign with warrior chosen then select elite archer you cannot start it because the game wants you to spend all your points but you cant cause your weapon learning is not high enough.
 

Floodzilla

Veteran
Best answers
0
I encountered a few bugs and minor issues while playing.

Bugs

When you begin the game as a black khergit you start with 400 black khergit guards.No matter how many points you give to charisma/leadership you can't get a party with more than 100 members , not to mention that they ask for roughly 40k denars per week when you start with 4500.I know i can dismiss them down to a reasonable number but wouldn't it be better to start with a reasonable number in the first place?

I conquered the castle of the bandits (without belonging to a faction so i became the Outlaw rebels faction leader myself) and went to Narra to resupply food after a long siege.When i exited the town and before i got to choose a banner i saw a group of deserters near me moving at a high speed.I hovered my mouse over them and saw that the unit was actually me  :shock: , or rather a copy of me.I saved and dismissed most of my party exept 2 npc followers so that i could catch up to me (i know it sounds funny)  :lol:
When i finally caught up , the new me had the same dialogue options as a faction leader.I even had the choice to become my vassal.I chose to fight me and the copy was a complete clone of me and my gear but was sitting there doing nothing waiting for me to kill....well to kill me! :twisted:
Maybe you can do something about it.(Although it was fun kicking my own @$#)

Is engineering working as it should?At my conquered village , building a school takes 48 days , even though i got engineering at 10.The siege tower construction is also taking a lot of time considering the high skill.

Minor issues(things that are not really bugs but rather gameplay hinderances or small details)

Old and new Khergit Tarkhan Warhorse are identical to every stat (even price) but the new one is faster by one point.
The Royal "dreadnought" horse needs 10 points at riding.Although it sounds reasonable , that makes its stubborn version requiring 11 points at riding that simply can't be aquired.Maybe lower it by one point to make every horse in the mod available (i haven't seen any champion versions of horses so far , if you are using them , then the champion one would need 12 riding!)

The ghost knights are a nice concept but i think there are a lot of them around in the north and the more i play the more they spawn.They simply don't leave any sea raiders around and many players rely on their rather expensive loot to cover a part of their income (and renown).Maybe you can make less of them spawn.
 

PrinceGhaldir

More bugs, and some pictures of some bugs already mentioned here.

I tried to battle one of my shadow assasins, in the new arena in Sargoth:

I can still ride into the arena and the ''battlefield''.

Pictures of the bug in Ulamut castle:

Sometimes when I click ''Start a new game'' I hear while it is ''launching game'' the sound of leveling up.
When I get to the character screen:

I came across this item:

Bought some arrows, and headed to the tavern.


After some fun:


So all the arrows fired with it got straight down. I think because the speed the axe fire arrows equals 0 and thus the arrows fall down.
Now, I know the Khergits are extremly good archers, but this might be a bit over the top... XD

And this balance seems a bit weird to me:

And that's about it, for now.