REVENGE KILLING

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heini97

Banned
i get revenge killed by MurzynPL and the admin Gimli do NOTHING!!!!!!!!MurzynPL get much Warnings about randoming and so....
i lost 4,3k becouse this **** peoples are angry and like to destroy the server with randoming and so

Oh man nothing against the Polish, but I've been subjected to more randoming, revenge killings, and general douchebaggery by them more than from anyone else. General rule of thumb is to keep far away from anyone with PL in the name. It was even worse back in 3.4 when they went around in hordes.

Caell said:
Don't be another stupid raging kid. There is goddamn thread specially for kids like you.

And yes, MurzynPL is an idiot. He's polish which only doubles the "Noob Effect"

Do you have little problem with you national rasist. I can tell you one thing: Who offend all country because one little bastard is IDIOT! Sry my mate but this is true.

Caell said:
All of you all idiots. Every single one.

Why you lost WW II? Cause you couldn't even unite. Shows your stupidity.

We not lost WW II this is one. We fights for freedom for last man standing. Without us France,United Kingdom and other country be occupied for long years.  Two, we been unite(0/10 history knowledge :lol:). Now you shows yours stupidity.

One more thing only idiot in this thread its you.

Caell, i don't know what your problem is, but your behaviour here is a pathetic display of pure ignorance and a complete lack of the most basic  of educations or understanding of the world.

Eragon91 said:
Caell, i don't know what your problem is, but your behaviour here is a pathetic display of pure ignorance and a complete lack of the most basic  of educations or understanding of the world.

100% agree. I don't know what Caell try to prove.

I am indeed quite offended. Not only by the WW2 thing, but also by the fact that people think Polish people cannot roleplay. I for one, am Polish. I'm not a person that boasts about it,but I think that I can RP quite well. However, I do agree with one point. Keep away from people with 'PL' tags in their names. They're the immature part (and unfortunately the majority) of the Polish online community, not only in Mount and Blade.

Lock the thread before flames erupt.

Yeah sorry kmo my post generalized too much. It was really just meant for people with PL in the name exclusively. Though even a few of them rp'd ok.  I also agree its time to lock the thread.

Admin pls.Lock it or even better..remove it. It is offensive in many ways.

Every national group of players who use own language to communicate will have problem with RP community based on English. It is right to expect players to use English only. It is horribly wrong to blame nationality. PL... guys use PL to let every other PL know were they from. There were group of FR as well. I found my self very often in factions speaking German only. I remember when I was kicked for randoming because I slain the guy. I was only one who could understend how offensive was that what he was saying. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom