Request for next patch

What would you Most want to see in the next patch?

• A new Nation

Votes: 17 14.9%
  • Reformed Weapons and Armour

Votes: 14 12.3%
  • Reformed Troop Trees

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Patched, Reformed, And New Units

Votes: 18 15.8%
  • THAT SOUNDS AWSOME, ALL OF THAT

Votes: 48 42.1%
  • So hard... I Dont Really Know

Votes: 12 10.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

WOO HOO :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

now some people finally see my reason.
and just a note to you guys who dont: all of the stuff was just for fun and i was never planning on requesting the winner.
the only 4 things i want most is

1. fix the bugs
2. allowed to get married
3. make your own kingdom

4. (most of all) CONNECT THE MILITAS TO THE HIGHER END TROOPS

THX everyone
a new and refreshed Asterix2010

asterix 2010 said:
apsod said:
I want them to improve the water and let us create our own faction again, but the thing I want the most is that they fix all the bugs.
asterix 2010 said:
i dont know if you like the recuritment system in WF&S (and im not saying you remove it) or you just want the game to be harder then it alredy is... (Witch it is for me because im 11)                 
I think the recruitment system is easier now. Also, why do you think it is harder to play when you are 11 years old? :???:

1. well the system may be easier but what if my castle is under siege by some guys and i just got taken prisoner and have no men. I CANT SPEND THE TIME TO WAIT BECAUSE I NEED TROOPS NOW. bottom line: the system takes too much unnesecary time
2. WHY DO YOU THINK :mad:

LOOK IF ALL YOUR GONNA DO IS HATE MY BLOG THEN WHY DONT YOU GO BACK TO YOUR LITTLE HATER THREADS AND BLABBER ABOUT THE PROBLEMS  WHILE I TRY TO FIX THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY MATH TEACHER SAID THAT YOU NEED TO PUT A FILTER BETWEEN YOUR BRAIN AND YOUR MOUTH BECUASE YOU CAN THINK WHATEVER YOU WANT BUT DO YOU HAve to say it io mee...

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
1. This is exactly why this system is so good. Now you can hire as many troops as you want without having to travel from village to village searching for recruits.
2. Well, you told us it was hard to play when you were eleven so I asked because I had no idea why you would think the game is harder when you are eleven.
3. No one here is hating on you, they just disagree with you. If you are gonna make a proposal and you can`t accept that anyone might disagree with you then you should make a proposal.

apsod said:
asterix 2010 said:
apsod said:
I want them to improve the water and let us create our own faction again, but the thing I want the most is that they fix all the bugs.
asterix 2010 said:
i dont know if you like the recuritment system in WF&S (and im not saying you remove it) or you just want the game to be harder then it alredy is... (Witch it is for me because im 11)                 
I think the recruitment system is easier now. Also, why do you think it is harder to play when you are 11 years old? :???:

1. well the system may be easier but what if my castle is under siege by some guys and i just got taken prisoner and have no men. I CANT SPEND THE TIME TO WAIT BECAUSE I NEED TROOPS NOW. bottom line: the system takes too much unnesecary time
2. WHY DO YOU THINK :mad:

LOOK IF ALL YOUR GONNA DO IS HATE MY BLOG THEN WHY DONT YOU GO BACK TO YOUR LITTLE HATER THREADS AND BLABBER ABOUT THE PROBLEMS  WHILE I TRY TO FIX THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY MATH TEACHER SAID THAT YOU NEED TO PUT A FILTER BETWEEN YOUR BRAIN AND YOUR MOUTH BECUASE YOU CAN THINK WHATEVER YOU WANT BUT DO YOU HAve to say it io mee...

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
1. This is exactly why this system is so good. Now you can hire as many troops as you want without having to travel from village to village searching for recruits.
2. Well, you told us it was hard to play when you were eleven so I asked because I had no idea why you would think the game is harder when you are eleven.
3. No one here is hating on you, they just disagree with you. If you are gonna make a proposal and you can`t accept that anyone might disagree with you then you should make a proposal.

yeah i geuss the system has its ups and downs i think we would both be happy if you could specially order what tipe of units and then get them in a day or so.

also i really just want the producers to connect the militas to the regular troops and it would really just need a little bit of editing in trooptrees if you know what i mean.  :smile:

well im only 11 meaning you older guys are a lot smarter than me and my brains not developed as yours. sure i could win the game but it would take a lot longer and i would have to play on an easier difficulty

and about the third thing well i would be okay if some people disagreed but as far as i can see noone agreed with my ideas and that really pissed me off.
sorry aspod about bieng mean but i was pissed off. and was tired i feel much better now that it is morning.

also to anybody who reads this if you know any of the producers could you contact them here or at least tell them to connect the militas to the regulars?
THX a lot and happy mothers day

Mitchmon said:
fix some bugs and try if possible Make it so we can create our own kingdom, would be very nice. Acually just adding some Warband features would be nice.
I think this is would be enough.

Nesto said:
Mitchmon said:
fix some bugs and try if possible Make it so we can create our own kingdom, would be very nice. Acually just adding some Warband features would be nice.
I think this is would be enough.
I would agree with this. Being able to become King was one of the best improvements to Warband, but getting rid of the bugs, and the now boring standard quests, (go and fetch cattle, kill a fugitive etc.), and replace them with new updated ones, and I would be much happier. I understand the story line idea, but an alternative choice to start your own kindom would make a big difference.

I agree, I've been searching these forums for ages now trying to look for a warband mod for WFaS...

I just want to get the same ability to: Have own named kingdom, Hire Lords and Get married (into a kingdom would be nice) as we did in Warband.
They were the best features in warband and they really REALLY increased the replay value and the sandbox nature of the game. I love this new patch all except for the fact that the developers seem to have left some of the best improvements of the Last game at the wayside...

Please add being able to be a king of your own kingdom and hire lords again :smile:
Its what your loyal and devoted fan base want Taleworlds :grin:

Thunderbird Anthares said:
1) fix bugs
2) fix bugs
3) fix bugs
4) add warband features

also,can i get a fix for the noble dissapearing bug?  :grin:

Yes. Don't forget to fix bugs! This game is still the best $15 I have ever spent. The continued support is good for a $15 game. Who else would do that?

All I want in next patch is:

- A little bit more of bug smashing

- All of the Warband missing features

- Swedish and crimean storylines

Well I just want to see a feature that will allow to create ur own faction and promote ur companions to lords, or at least to promote ur companions to lords. Otherwise this mod is boring.

caddux said:

YES this  guys knows what its all about :razz:

caddux said:

I would settle for just the first two points (and the random crash fixed) if it meant it being released sooner.

nalmighty said:
caddux said:

YES this  guys knows what its all about :razz:

Oh yeah, I forgot.. The 2 missing storylines, the game doesn't feel complete without them

Vladislav the Glorious said:
Everything you have said is extremely unnecessary, in my opinion.

I agree, the only thing I want is my own faction and a wife, but that's it.

The troops, weapons, and armor are fine the way they are, and a new faction sounds completely unnecessary, considering the game is aiming to be close with the novel and actual history.

devilkingx2 said:
the ability to create your own kingdom, arena, and the ability to recruit troops from villages, is all this needs

you can recruit from villages, arena's would be historically inaccurate, and you can still rule a kingdom, just not create one, which as it's got a cool story linked it's better  :razz:

I wish there was an option to execute lords. With a steep penalty to honor/relations, or even morale, but it would make games more realistic and faster.

Other things:

The game has many scripting errors (I encountered some when sweeping Czestochowa for example, INVALID PARTY ID and other), fortunately none I know really break the game.

Water poisoning is too dangerous now - I cannot survive the fight if I need to flee. (Why is it necessary to kill every guard when fleeing, instead of just... well, fleeing?). The disguise armor is so weak it cannot protect from very strong muskets most (all?) guards are carrying, and the sabre is so slow and weak that I cannot ever parry properly, with one-handed weapons skill at over 300. Not to mention that 9+ guards, in a formation called "firing squad", would be quite intimidating even when the player would be properly equipped.

Most egregious "feature", which also adds insult to the injury of fighting a small army when under-equipped, is of course the glass wall. I don't remember glass walls from Warband. Why city locations are so small, and glass walls are just behind every corner? Or before it. I've actually found some invisible walls, which can be accessed from the other side. Well, that's just a lazy design. I died so many times trying to hide behind a building, and encountering that invisible wall of death. It was like that The Matrix scene, only here the wall was invisible, hence more pervert.

There should be more checks for actual conditions in scripts, and more branching. Example 1: I did two of three quest for Polish village near beginning of the game, but I did the last one after some two years in game. It requires persuading one lord to forfeit taxes. When asked about it, my character says that nobody knows him and it would be very difficult. Well, at that time everybody actually knew him (he was a lord of the Polish faction), many liked him (friends), and persuading or even paying the taxes was as easy as stealing a candy from a child. So it looked as if my hero was dishonest, or trying to extort something from the villagers for the "near impossible" task. It should check that the hero is known, and the task is actually a formality. Example 2: I won a battle and captured Carl Gustaff, the king of Swedes. I dumped all other prisoners in my dungeon and came to the Polish king, who then asked me to find him a Swede for interrogation. Who would be more Swedish than a Swedish king, methinks, but it's a no-no. So I came back to may fortress nearby, took a Swedish lord from the dungeon, and a militiaman just in case (I knew he was Swedish thanks to moustache, fortunately every nation wears different moustaches). And who was deemed worthy of waterboarding session by the king? That militiaman. Either the script should be more flexible, or the questnote should say "bring me any low born scum, we don't interrogate nobles".

EDIT: I've forgotten about the most important one: when someone is added to the party by the script, like a claimant, or a special hero (Zagloba, Mamai), or a hero who is returning from Academy, and there are over 32 different units on the list, all ordinary (i.e. non-heroes) units at the end are trimmed - lost. Imagine you have 32 units of heroes and single men units in the beginning, and a band of 100 of heavy cavalry at the end (132 total). After that trimming  you are left with 32 men total. Very annoying. Interestingly, this doesn't happen when recruiting from commanders.

Back
Top Bottom