Request for next patch

What would you Most want to see in the next patch?

• A new Nation

Votes: 17 14.9%
  • Reformed Weapons and Armour

Votes: 14 12.3%
  • Reformed Troop Trees

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Patched, Reformed, And New Units

Votes: 18 15.8%
  • THAT SOUNDS AWSOME, ALL OF THAT

Votes: 48 42.1%
  • So hard... I Dont Really Know

Votes: 12 10.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

asterix 2010

Veteran
hi everyone
today i have a request for the producers for the next patch in WF&S
i was noticing while playing as the Kingdom of Sweeden that militas can only go up to veteran level and then you cant upgrade them,right
so im requesting that the producers connect them to the higher level troops and reform the troop trees a little.

ive made a diagram to show what i mean

Sweedish Musketeer Line
Town Milita-> Milita Pikeman                                                    Musketeer (V-> Lifegaurd-> Lifeguard (V)-> Musket Bodyguard
Town Milita-> Musket Milita->Musket Milita (V)-> Musketeer-> Musketeer (V)-> German Musketeer-> German Musketeer (V)
                                                                                                Musketeer (V)-> Scottish Musketeer-> Scottish Musketeer (V)

i also want to add 4 bodyguards, Musket(Bow if Crimean Khanate),Sword,Halberd,Cavalry as the last level

just a reminder that 1. you do not have to do this its just a request and 2. that more requests may come
THANKS TALEWORLDS

i also want for fun to get specific european nations to support each nation they are as follows

Kingdom of Sweeden: Scotland,Germany and (an optoinal extra) England
Polish Republic: France,and Spain,
Moscow Guys (Dont know how to pronounce their name): Denmark,and Norway
Cossacks: Milan, and Sicily
Crimean Khanate: Ottoman Empire,and Venice

THX,   
Asterix2010     

Vladislav the Glorious said:
Everything you have said is extremely unnecessary, in my opinion.

I have to agree with you. I personally see no reason to do any of the options. Adding a new faction sure might be cool but they are not going to do that especially if the towns and lands are historically plotted. I'm not sure what I want in this game because the games already out. Not many games actually will throw out content I and I doubt they will with this version. Other than fixing bugs and somethings here and there what's in the game is in the game.

i want a patch that adds polish and gives me back all the features i lost from warband :razz:
and makes the most expensive hand craft armor actually look cool ......

well i dont really know where to start :shock:
i am very suprised by your feedback and i was not only pointing out a bug (in my opinion), but making a suggestion to make the game more like warband (as somebody wants).

by the way. the poll was just for fun and i wanted to see your opinions (thinking you would support me) and because i just found out how to use polls and wanted to try it out

i dont know if you like the recuritment system in WF&S (and im not saying you remove it) or you just want the game to be harder then it alredy is... (Witch it is for me because im 11)                 

talworlds will probably get me a bit more because i really do not like not being able to go from milita to normal and now i think i might go back to warband

this game really has good things but there almost drowned out by unnesecarry bugs and thats why i might go back to Warband

sincirely Asterix2010  a very dissatisfied player

This^^^

I would like to be able to create my own faction again, other than that. It's fine.

Also, why do people keep saying it takes away so many features?

It takes away the ability to create your own kingdom,enterprises,wife, and arenas, or am I missing something?

Only one of those is worth bringing back IMO.

I would be much more interested in TW enabling a proper Warband-style player owned kingdom instead of just being "rebels."

That is, the ability to name your kingdom and recruit NPC lords to your side.

I want them to improve the water and let us create our own faction again, but the thing I want the most is that they fix all the bugs.
asterix 2010 said:
i dont know if you like the recuritment system in WF&S (and im not saying you remove it) or you just want the game to be harder then it alredy is... (Witch it is for me because im 11)                 
I think the recruitment system is easier now. Also, why do you think it is harder to play when you are 11 years old? :???:

apsod said:
I want them to improve the water and let us create our own faction again, but the thing I want the most is that they fix all the bugs.
asterix 2010 said:
I think the recruitment system is easier now. Also, why do you think it is harder to play when you are 11 years old? :???:

1. well the system may be easier but what if my castle is under siege by some guys and i just got taken prisoner and have no men. I CANT SPEND THE TIME TO WAIT BECAUSE I NEED TROOPS NOW. bottom line: the system takes too much unnesecary time
2. WHY DO YOU THINK :mad:

LOOK IF ALL YOUR GONNA DO IS HATE MY BLOG THEN WHY DONT YOU GO BACK TO YOUR LITTLE HATER THREADS AND BLABBER ABOUT THE PROBLEMS  WHILE I TRY TO FIX THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY MATH TEACHER SAID THAT YOU NEED TO PUT A FILTER BETWEEN YOUR BRAIN AND YOUR MOUTH BECUASE YOU CAN THINK WHATEVER YOU WANT BUT DO YOU HAve to say it io mee...

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

please don't over use cap it don't exactly reinforce your point it just makes you look like a troll a shouting troll .... :mad:

well i use caps because i want to shout at all the haters who have apparentl decided to flock here and troll around my blog about how unnesecary it is and all that****

its 10:15 here so going to bed after this one statement SHUT THE **** UP YOU ******* *********** HATERS
il make a topic where you can blab about your thoughts in the morning
thank you and goodnight

Cameron Macaulay (Also known as Asterix2010)

fix some bugs and try if possible Make it so we can create our own kingdom, would be very nice. Acually just adding some Warband features would be nice.

Let me own a kingdom. through marriage or conquest or whatever i don't care, that's the thing i miss the most from warband. What is the point of playing to become a great servant?

I want an enhanced dueling system. It would be awesome having your character get renown by dueling famous duelists, Lords, and other people of note.

Starting your own kingdom is meh. Doesn't fit the time period. Taking over a kingdom on the other-hand does.

Better Kingdom management once you have done the questline's at the moment, there are nothing you can do as king that you cant do as vassel + your lords still talk to you like you are a vassel.

This.

All I really want is to get back Kingdom controlles back from Warband. You know, having a Prime Minister, recruiting lords and giving them fiefs and stuff. Marriages also help, cause you don't have to sacrifice a companion to have a Premier.

Glad so many people agree with my quote :cool:
I actually love With Fire and Sword more than Warband, for some reason... after playing it for more than 24 hours....
Just get the bugs sorted out, and add more goodies... Don't care what kind, I do feel a bit uncomfortable with it thus far as it seems incomplete.
Oh, and Grenades are awesome.

Back
Top Bottom