Repeated Admin abuse

Users who are viewing this thread

Phoenix234

Sergeant Knight at Arms
ive been kicked from the server 3 times in a row by the admin "tony" ,
the first time he kicked me after i tried to stop him jumping the gate at the town.
the green faction were at war with the towns owners, so naturally all players in green clothes i stopped to ask why they were visiting the town
tony and 2 others jumped the gate, ignoring my attempts at roleplay so i stabbed him once, i was then kicked without a reason from a admin,
i returned to the server after telling metalhead what had happened, i asked for the admin whos kicked mes name and tony admited he did it, i then tried to explain what i was doing when i stopped him and half way through i got kicked again

i returned to the server a 3rd time to ask what that was for and was kicked again before i could speak.

remove this childish idiot- first admins abuse the plant, then i have to deal with children who cant roleplay to save there lives, and have dam admin powers so kick anyone who doesnt do what they want...

1. The green faction is split into two warbands.

2. i OPENED the gate, then you attacked me for no reason. Random?

3.  I realise rule breaking occures more when admins do not tag up.

4. Stop crying.

i was kicked 3 times.
thats a fact

tony admited the first, and there were 2 other kicks by another admin then
TonY_the_NOOB said:
1. The green faction is split into two warbands.

2. i OPENED the gate, then you attacked me for no reason. Random?

3.  I realise rule breaking occures more when admins do not tag up.

4. Stop crying.

1. i only saw your group
2. i told you to stop, and asked why you were visiting the town, you and your friends opened the gate and ran, ignoring my rping,
so i stabbed you once.
no warning, no why did you do that? just a kick

if a tw tells a bandit to stop, and asks what hes up to or asks to see his "traders papers" and the bandit runs its proof of his guilt
it works the same here, i asked you to stop and you ran ignoring the roleplaying.

admin abuse.

kicking for no actual reason, or when the kicked does something the admin doesnt want like beats him in a fair fight.
or when your admins abuse a certain plant and use it to fund there factions, do i have to explain why thats abuse again?

1. we formed our own green faction after the announcement of the 'first' green faction is in war with town watches. ( a misunderstanding)

2. You dont work for the townwatches, if so, become a town watch with their uniform, you have no rightd to stop me in town as your just a simple civilian wit hyour outfit.

ps The kick had a reason, as you attacked an unarmed person.

TonY_the_NOOB said:
1. we formed our own green faction after the announcement of the 'first' green faction is in war with town watches. ( a misunderstanding)

2. You dont work for the townwatches, if so, become a town watch with their uniform, you have no rightd to stop me in town as your just a simple civilian wit hyour outfit.

I can confirm that. I was on the server at that time.

TonY_the_NOOB said:

1. you took the colours of a faction at war with the town watch
2. ive always roleplayed a protecter of the city, everyone who knows the masonry knows that

your kick had no reason, you didnt roleplay and ignored it, i stabbed you once as warning and you kicked without speaking.
i thought you were a enemy of the town, i simply asked you why you were in town and you tried to run, thats proving your guilt

you had no reason to kick, and didnt follow the correct procedure, you kicked without asking for a explanation, even nobody the guy who owns this server asks players for a reason when they do something he doesnt like. you just kicked

N0body said:
TonY_the_NOOB said:

I can confirm that. I was on the server at that time.

you can confirm 1?
for 2 you werent there watching, and you dont need to wear X to rp certain things.
i was working for the faction who owned the keep. who were at war with green

by creating a faction with the green colours after they already saw there was a war on they cant expect to be let to run around unquestioned... thats logical sense

you obviously know the rules and you happen to break the rule of attacking unarmed people without a reason, you know why you would be kicked, no warnings needed.

who fights without any weapons?

Yes, you do need to wear town watch uniform in order for people to listen to you, think about this in modern day, a person with a casual outfit comes up to you and says, 'its the police, i need to search your body for weapons' will you A) stop, raise your hands and stand by the wall or B) carry on walking.

if a player trespasses in the castle and tries to run he gets killed.
if a player whos at war with the town enters and tries to run when asked what hes doing he gets killed

trespassers get killed...

no you dont, when people roleplay a king they dont get a crown, you can wear whatever you want and rp what you want.
i wasnt rping TW i was roleplaying a mason, we protect the town aslongside the TW with bows

i asked you what you were doing and you ignored me and opened the gate and ran
i stabbed you once and stopped, you kicked me within 3 seconds of me doing it while i was explaining to threat why i tried to stop you.

for all i knew you had a dagger, those things are invisible, i have every right to stop you when rping a merc protecting the castle from a rival faction

when a faction at war with the town tresspasses they get kos. i asked you what you were doing, i gave you the chance to explain you were here to visit, but you ignored me, you ignored roleplaying and kicked me when i enforced the towns defense.

i didnt claim i was TW, im a mason everyone knows that, and everyone knows what they do

you kicked without cause, and then i was kicked twice after that, thats overkill

I was just kicked by RRC Jark, I was trading my velvet, im placing it down he then walks towards i to try and staeal it and i hit ahim a couple of times, then when hes done he just stays there and tries to steal from, I keep atacking him kill him to stop him and then he kicks me

ManOfWar said:
I was just kicked by RRC Jark, I was trading my velvet, im placing it down he then walks towards i to try and staeal it and i hit ahim a couple of times, then when hes done he just stays there and tries to steal from, I keep atacking him kill him to stop him and then he kicks me

Actually, you started punching him for no reason.

He was unarmed and didn't even try to steal, and you killed him, so another admin kicked you.

N0body said:
ManOfWar said:

Actually, you started punching him for no reason.

He was unarmed and didn't even try to steal, and you killed him, so another admin kicked you.

Thats bull, I was in thew stand dropping my velvet, he went towards me and I quickly picked it up, he tried to steal then when he finished selling wouldnt leave and continued to try and steal from me

1. I dont care who masons are, its a fact that town watches protect the town, i dont need to know your existence. If you helping alongside tw, stand behind them, dont take over and do their job. They are a class for a reason.

2. I came from spawn, where do i buy a dagger?

TonY_the_NOOB said:
1. I dont care who masons are, its a fact that town watches protect the town, i dont need to know your existence. If you helping alongside tw, stand behind them, dont take over and do their job. They are a class for a reason.

1. then you shouldnt be an admin if you dont know how the server works, or the factions that help to keep everything flowing.
the tw are low in numbers so i was checking people coming into the city, its not the TWs job to screen everyone anyway, i was working for the factiong green was at war with... stopping enemies coming into the city without a rp reason

which you fail to understand

2. the towns not the only place to get weapons, and using NLR how do i know where you have been before you died, i dont follow you so dont know how long you have been alive after all

your in the wrong, i roleplayed and you kicked me for it, then i was kicked twice more for asking why i was kicked

admin abuse, its simple as that

TonY_the_NOOB said:

The moral of the story- BAN ASSASSINATIONS.

Even if someone's been paid, etc., there's very little to make it different from randoming when you look at the conditions on the group. While Phoenix was RPing (supposing this was pre-meditated, etc., which I think it would've been because Phoenix doesn't seem like a randomer at all), it still has the same effect as randoming- a (for all intensive purposes) unprovoked party comes in and kills you while you're not looking/unarmed.

So what if they get gold or declare you over-thrown afterwards? It makes them outside the rules, which isn't fair or fun for anybody else.

Phoenix234 said:
its not the TWs job to screen everyone anyway, i was working for the factiong green was at war with... stopping enemies coming into the city without a rp reason

I do understand,
i see you as a normal civilian as you dont have a town watch outfit, i dont need to stop.

TonY_the_NOOB said:

its a roleplay mod and server-  not every town watch needs to have a uniform - this isnt the police, this is a community watch for a town (and you saying so is as good as those ignorant n00bs who are determined to say brigand is a faction). also - there is 1 powerbase in that map - if a faction holds the keep and in turn controls the town - unarmed or otherwise members of a faction they are at war with entering said town IS tresspassing and therefor punishable by death. on the spot - i wouldnt let people into my city so they could arm up and attack me if i could help it. and as a coloured faction do obviously wear a colour/banner (which is 1 reason why i personally dont) - you dont need much rp to figure out who the hell it is they work for. a guy in a templar uniform is very likely to get killed by an enemy of the templars. a guy dressed in green faction armor one can assume is a green faction member. roleplay DOES mean you should talk - but its also common sense and roleplay to not talk to people who you consider to be hostile - if your at war with a faction you should be on guard for them - only a fool would try and talk to their enemies - if you dont want to be at war then dont be part of that faction, pretty simple.
i happen to trust phoenix an awful lot - and im sure what he sais is far closer to the truth than anything else that il hear from anyoone elses lips.

TonY_the_NOOB said:
Phoenix234 said:
its not the TWs job to screen everyone anyway, i was working for the factiong green was at war with... stopping enemies coming into the city without a rp reason

I do understand,
i see you as a normal civilian as you dont have a town watch outfit, i dont need to stop.

and again, town watch is town watch - you dont have to have a uniform to be in charge. if some guy has a weapon and is by a gate, expect him to be guarding it. especially if they are a known player that runs a guard type faction/guild that specialize in getting rid of bastards.

So unarmed are invicible?  Complete bull****.

just a simple civilian with your outfit.

Well if you're saying that your outfit determines what side you're on, then you were with green, and a town watch should've killed you.  If he was a civilian with default clothes, he was a townwatch, since he had purple over his head and could act as a town watch just as a green merchant can act as a green. 

TonY_the_NOOB said:
you obviously know the rules and you happen to break the rule of attacking unarmed people without a reason, you know why you would be kicked, no warnings needed.

who fights without any weapons?

Yes, you do need to wear town watch uniform in order for people to listen to you, think about this in modern day, a person with a casual outfit comes up to you and says, 'its the police, i need to search your body for weapons' will you A) stop, raise your hands and stand by the wall or B) carry on walking.

And for example if you choose a wrong person to kick (I don't speak about him) what happens ? Give him a damn chance and write the warning, if he persists, kick him, that's a rule.

Back
Top Bottom