Remove Horse archers from PRO

Users who are viewing this thread

~189h in game (steam)
Complete the game on realism 2 times (1 with snowball fraction and 1 more on current prod (start on beta) by my own)
More than 15k renown on second run
More than 200 battle with 60.2 renown

Remove horse archers. Completely. Or make they dmg about 5-10% of current
Currency horse archery balance is terrible

And yes. I finish the game as horse archer. Because horse archer class is broken.

Bugs can wait. Remove horse archers.

Last edited:
"Armor does something" mod is your answer, my friend. Now I actually have to use my horse archers the way they were meant to be used. Manually skirmishing, hit and runs, avoid village and forest battles while praying I have enough arrows to at least rout the enemy. Gotta say, I'm now having an absolute blast as an all Khuzait cav playthrough. Until TW get round to these balancing issues, mods are our only hope.

Yeah, give them rocks instead of bows, give 'em lame mules instead of horses and let them wear nothing but some rugged underwear!

Then the TS will be pleased.

"Armor does something" mod is your answer, my friend. Now I actually have to use my horse archers the way they were meant to be used. Manually skirmishing, hit and runs, avoid village and forest battles while praying I have enough arrows to at least rout the enemy. Gotta say, I'm now having an absolute blast as an all Khuzait cav playthrough. Until TW get round to these balancing issues, mods are our only hope.

Also player has usually 30 body armor if lucky, infantry 40 but horses have 60+ armor.
Bow is the same of foot archers, upkeep is the same of foot archers, they get only a horse to pay when upgrade.
They should make something to make other option interesting than just mass the same unit.

~189h in game (steam)
Complete the game on realism 2 times (1 with snowball fraction and 1 more on current prod (start on beta) by my own)
More than 15k renown on second run
More than 200 battle with 60.2 renown

Remove horse archers. Completely. Or make they dmg about 5-10% of current
Currency horse archery balance is terrible

And yes. I finish the game as horse archer. Because horse archer class is broken.

Bugs can wait. Remove horse archers.

you should learn how to mod, literary just takes 10 minutes to remove all horse archers from the game if you want that.

You sound like a Russian boyar circa 1240.
:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
Or OP is Crassus.

TBH, ranged is way buffed from Warband thanks to better accuracy, and that includes horse archery. Is it insanely strong? Yes. Has a point about rebalancing the damage though, especially VS higher quality armours. But removing horse archery completely is too extreme.

Back
Top Bottom