Reloading Animations

Users who are viewing this thread

MassacrMan

Sergeant at Arms
So, i've seen the same flintlock pistol reload used for all guns rifle or not in a lot of mods. Has anyone considered making a rifle reloading animation? I can't imagine it being that hard if you're proficient enough at animating and it would add a lot of realism to the game and just look plain cool.  :smile:

Hopefully they got it all figured out, because it seemed they had something going. Then the discussion just ended...

well dain told me that it went all wrong.. but it seamed quite ok. But I like the idea that they said about making the muskets into crossbows that uses the same musket animation.. cause then you couldn't move and reload.. wich is good.

Yea, it also bothers me that they run around with the musket in one hand instead of in two like they do with the bayonet.

I agree.  and like they walk with the bayonet.. you know slowly up a hill. Like that would I wnat them to stand

no but they ain't more accurate. It's just that they are many. And they all aim at you... or almost. Cause it kinda feels that way. Cause if you ride against your enemy you usually can ride to them and strike their lord down and then ride back. But I usually get shot it the back then. But beware do not try this against Swed's. Cause if a marksman gets his sight on you. You are dead.

they can't hit you?.. They hit me all the damn time... I like say..

allright men, my orders to you are... ARGH! *drops dead*

well i'v never been against the swedish marksmen (i play as the sweds) but when i use them they don't hit, say i have 30 soldiers and 10 of them are marksmen and the rest are regulars the only one killing peaople are the regulars,

I think you're ordering them to fire when the enemy is too far off. I'm letting them get up real close.

For instance, Yesterday I had about 80 (Unmounted dragoons) all set up in a line holding fire, I got about 35 men coming at me, when they're about 30 meters away I order to fire, Well the battle was over after that, They all died in the volley =P

Back
Top Bottom