relations with lords and clans (suggestions are welcome. if there is already a thread in general discussion tell me and i'll delete this one)

are you ok with the way bannerlord handles relations? (whole clans instead of individual lords)

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

D0c1

Knight at Arms
i don't like that relations are with whole clans not individual lords. it doesn't feel right to me that ALL of the clans love you or hate you in the same amount even though the lords have different personalities.

it also doesn't feel right that no cousin of a lord wants his place as head of the clan (and thus hates him).

the clans can be a second tier of lordship. the lords of the clan pay taxes to the clan head. there will be an internal vote for which one gets the fief after the king grants it to the clan. the clan head will have the final say like the king.

or it can be just an easier way to identify family members and who will vote for whom.

any ideas?

I personally would prefer individual relations or maybe something which modifies the clan relationship with others when the clan leader dies. Otherwise we will end with 100 relationship with tons of clans in long campaigns. I think this game is not well balanced at all in late game and it is not balanced around long campaigns.

Back
Top Bottom