Reforged Edition: Issues

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
kalashnikov992 said:
Ah, I thank you for the offered aid friend, but I am afraid that I have already scoured that space in the mountains time and time again to no avail. I was actually able to find bandit lairs in that area twice before I got this quest, so that place was one of the first I checked, and was mildly surprised that there was nothing there. In addition, the bandits seem to spawn around there, so it would make sense that the lair should be there. But multiple passes through were made, and nothing was found. :sad:
It sounds strange, I found a den in this place about ten times.

HawFenix said:
I see some people playing RE, how ? Sorry if this topic isn't te correct, and for my bad english.

Instructions for opting into the beta on Steam:
(You remember that you can also use your Warband Key in steam if you bought your game from Taleworlds webpage)

In the Steam Library, right click "Mount & Blade Warband" and select "Properties"
In the window that opens, navigate to the "BETAS" tab
In the "BETAS" tab, where it reads "Enter beta access code to unlock private betas:", enter the code reforgedbeta exactly as shown
Click "CHECK CODE" and upon confirmation that the beta has been successfully opted into, select "reforged" from the dropdown menu on the same screen
Close the window and allow the game to update
The Reforged Edition beta should now be activated

ja911chu said:
ja911chu said:
Hi Idibil,

I tried changing the setting in config file like you suggested but the error still remain  :sad:

Just wondering does anyone one else also have this problem?

Hi, could you provide us the rgl_log? (m&b root folder)
Where you running other programs in parallel?

Hi CeltiberoCaesar ,

I haven't been running other programs when playing M&B, I have attached the rgl_log from M&B Folder.

This is the save file & config file
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xcv1s65sd15bn45/M%26B%20rgl_log.zip?dl=0

This is the rgl_log from M&B folder
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xcv1s65sd15bn45/M%26B%20rgl_log.zip?dl=0
[/quote]

Memory buffer problem
However, game should works well for you. Could you clear your steam cache?
And:
use_ondemand_textures_mt : 1
You can play with this too:
force_vsync : 0
[/quote]

Hi Idibil,

I cleared the steam cache and its said everything have been verified, then I also changed the setting in rgl_config to the setting you recommended.

But for some reason I found that the "use_ondemand_textures_mt" keep changing itself back to 0 for some reason. I have my save data is corrupted then?

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,334284.msg7944759.html#msg7944759

Any developer response on this one?  I still haven't been able to save up the money to buy enough boats to float my army off Englaland myself, but if I board any of the "paid" boats that steer themselves, i.e. ferries or passage to another town, within a few seconds I always lose my marshallship because of my actual party disappearing from the map for a time.  I'm hoping that with my own boats, it won't be an issue.

WilsonMG said:

Any developer response on this one?  I still haven't been able to save up the money to buy enough boats to float my army off Englaland myself, but if I board any of the "paid" boats that steer themselves, i.e. ferries or passage to another town, within a few seconds I always lose my marshallship because of my actual party disappearing from the map for a time.  I'm hoping that with my own boats, it won't be an issue.

it is on our list.

:arrow: Currently you will lose your marshal status if you board a paid ship, so you can either buy a ship/fleet or give up your position for a time while you get the cash

kalarhan said:
WilsonMG said:

it is on our list.

:arrow: Currently you will lose your marshal status if you board a paid ship, so you can either buy a ship/fleet or give up your position for a time while you get the cash

Thanks, I had searched before I posted this the first time but didn't get any relevant hits returned.  Is there a list of "known issues/bugs" we can reference before posting?  I looked around, but didn't see one.

ja911chu said:
Hi Idibil,

I cleared the steam cache and its said everything have been verified, then I also changed the setting in rgl_config to the setting you recommended.

But for some reason I found that the "use_ondemand_textures_mt" keep changing itself back to 0 for some reason. I have my save data is corrupted then?

Steam may be forcing compatability mode on you. Turn that off to avoid memory issues.
http://joshmccarty.com/2012/01/turn-off-compatibility-mode-for-steam/
Do note that you might not have to do the rededit bits. Just try step 1 by itself at first.

If this fail, you can try to reinstall the game. If you use Steam -> delete local content (Steam UI, right click on game). Then delete the folder manually. Reinstall your game. Verify cache (Steam UI).

WilsonMG said:
Thanks, I had searched before I posted this the first time but didn't get any relevant hits returned.  Is there a list of "known issues/bugs" we can reference before posting?  I looked around, but didn't see one.
issue tracking is a internal tool. Keep posting anything you see that is not working or unbalanced, we will filter the posts  :smile:

I'm very borred because some of my defeated lords stay in their castle and don't regenerate their army. I can't defeat a faction beacause of this.

kalarhan said:
Piédalf said:
I'm very borred because some of my defeated lords stay in their castle and don't regenerate their army. I can't defeat a faction beacause of this.

can you post your savegame?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x95gnbvy89t0qxc/sg04.sav?dl=0

Look at Lundenwick. The game started pre-update 01/07/2015.
It's supposed to be d. 252

If I became an independent King, now I can not go to the vassals to the other faction?
image.png
There is no line in the dialogue :mad:.

fiTBi.jpg
nCBjx.jpg
Hilly ambush scene, guys get stuck here when trying to flee.

f5G9N.jpg
ligualid ham (possibly others), theres an invisible gap in this fence you can ride your horse through.

Aqm72.jpg
Tunsberg naval assault, some of my guys get stuck against this jetty when the exit the boat. There were no enemies to the left.
xzT11.jpg
Also it kinda looks like a square island, looks a bit weird, Especially if you compare it something nice like
5cOnB.jpg

K2w8r.jpg
Should be "Number of seamen".  And (I think) "Speed from seamen".

S0pgz.jpg
In this siege scene if the defenders sally out you can go round they lake and most will drown themselves somewhere at the far end.

Idibil said:
ja911chu said:
Hi Idibil,

Steam may be forcing compatability mode on you. Turn that off to avoid memory issues.
http://joshmccarty.com/2012/01/turn-off-compatibility-mode-for-steam/
Do note that you might not have to do the rededit bits. Just try step 1 by itself at first.

If this fail, you can try to reinstall the game. If you use Steam -> delete local content (Steam UI, right click on game). Then delete the folder manually. Reinstall your game. Verify cache (Steam UI).

I give up  :cry:,

I tried every method but it still fails, guess I will keep playing while waiting for the actual reforged version update. I'll see if this problem still occur after that.

kalarhan said:
this is the same issue that prevented players from becoming a vassal. It is fixed for the next Steam Patch.

Meanwhile you can use a emissary (talk to your minister -> needs to be a companion or wife, not the generic npc). This will start a quest to join as a vassal.
thank you very much

Petro Buleka said:
Penalties for heavy equipment - always welcome! What about bonuses?
image.png

Update: found the bug, thanks for the report.

@kraggrim scenes comments: that is Adorno territory  :smile:
Should be "Number of seamen".  And (I think) "Speed from seamen".
noted

Piédalf said:
kalarhan said:
Piédalf said:

can you post your savegame?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x95gnbvy89t0qxc/sg04.sav?dl=0

Look at Lundenwick. The game started pre-update 01/07/2015.
It's supposed to be d. 252
Thanks, we will check the AI for those lords.

Petro Buleka said:
kalarhan said:
I did not understand this comment. That npc is a king. Can you elaborate?
I took Edinburgh, now I'm the king, but I want to become a vassal of Norway, but I can not because there is no corresponding line in the dialogue. save game
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwxgf2mJZd46SGJyNmNLUDhtd1E/view?usp=sharing

this is the same issue that prevented players from becoming a vassal. It is fixed for the next Steam Patch.

Meanwhile you can use a emissary (talk to your minister -> needs to be a companion or wife, not the generic npc). This will start a quest to join as a vassal.

kraggrim said:
xzT11.jpg
Also it kinda looks like a square island, looks a bit weird, Especially if you compare it something nice like
5cOnB.jpg
That scene was made before the coastal assault feature was fully implemented.
You're not supposed to see the edges of the scene, but on the biggest ships the camera is up very high.

kraggrim said:
S0pgz.jpg
In this siege scene if the defenders sally out you can go round they lake and most will drown themselves somewhere at the far end.
You walked to the far end of the scene along the edge of the map? Crazy man  :smile:

Thanks. I'll fix the rest too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom