Recruitment

Users who are viewing this thread

vietanh797 said:
Michadr said:
I assume you run the game on DX10 right? :smile:
errr? The game only able to render in Dx9 right?
I actually a big fan of NE since they was a small mod without a box developed for M&B so once I read that this mod included a part of NE I download it right away. Not really a fan of PoP mod but I can follow fantasy idea
habeo123 said:
Vietanh797, you can directly give feedback to me :wink: it would be much easier when we don't communicate in English.
I can use English pretty well(at least enough for people to understand me) but wait a sec don't tell me you are Vietnamese?
Whoops, i actaully meant 11, but yeah it can go higher then 9.

Cunobelin said:
Hello. I've been a coder for several months now and have intermediate skills. I am however constantly learning and expanding my knowledge. I know my account is only a half a week old. I haven't needed one until now. I hope you will consider letting me join.
Considering :smile:
Can you use the module system?
Is coding your skill?

I have some questions about testing new 0.6

- [Added] 5 Illican minor faction quests
- [Added] 1 Bluewood Quest
- [Added] 2 New Gods/Old Gods quests
- [Added] 6 Faction specific lord level quests
- [Changed] All Towns now have new arena scenes
- [Added] 1 Castle 'Dungeon' scene (experimental)
- [Added] Zann Invasion 
- [Added] 4 General Quests from Tavernkeepers and Ramun
- [Added] General quests
- [Added] Lore NPCs
- [Added] Bounty hunting from tavernkeeper quests

Can you tell me how to get the minor faction, bluewood and god quest? if I know how to get there it will be much faster and easier to test them
If possible Faction specific lord level quests  too.

What castle that it's dungeon have new scene?

How long it take till Zann invasion come?

That's all for now, I had some fun with the kingslayer quest and the former ruler lore. Will try to find out the rest in 2 or 3 days. Btw the new arena look good I love it

p/s: found the illycan and the bluewood quest

but now I have new question regarding the Elkaru castle and Periscan ruins. What are they for?

in case no spoil allow pls sent me a PM

Greetings to all fellow Persinoans. I hope everyone is having as much fun with this mod as I am. I checked this thread and realized what a disservice I would be doing if I didn't offer my assistance. I have made a map for Frisian dudes Napoleonic War a few years ago. I also modeled a simple sword by following someones tutorial, I can't seem to recall whose though. Never textured or created any scenes but certainly willing to learn. However, I speak, read, and write 4 languages, English being the best, sadly. I would be more than glad to write. Please let me know if I can help.  :mrgreen:

for the coding places, do you have to have coded mods and such for M&B, or do you just need general coding skills? I am decent at coding in programs such as C# and python, but haven't really done any M&B mods.

EDIT: since posting, looked into M&B modding for a bit. relatively simple, managed experiment around and create some new troops, armour and a new faction relatively easily

hugrt said:
for the coding places, do you have to have coded mods and such for M&B, or do you just need general coding skills? I am decent at coding in programs such as C# and python, but haven't really done any M&B mods.
I couldn't answer that profoundly, but I'd suggest, you send Michadr a PM and give it a shot :wink:

Silberfalke said:
I couldn't answer that profoundly, but I'd suggest, you send Michadr a PM and give it a shot :wink:
probably will do, just gonna check a little bit about M&B modding first to see if it is similar to what I know.

Nord Champion said:
I may be interested in joining the team of Perisno as a coder and a writer. I'd like to think I can write decent stories and I've dabbled in Warband modding quite a bit, although I'm not extremely talented at it, I must admit (some things I still just don't understand how to do). I could also Scene, but I would prefer not to take too much of a workload.

Should I PM you guys about this?
Yes, please. :smile: Send Michadr a PM. It might take a day or so though until he answers. :smile:

Hello,
We currently need some more help in order to push our next version ahead in development. So the following areas are needed the most right now. We are looking for people with experience (somewhat), the more the better.

Sceners > A lot of scenes need to be made.
Modelers/Texturing > Armor sets for whole factions plus other various items are needed.
2D Art > Basically making menu art, and menu images etc.

If any of these interest you pm me or Something unusual. Also look at the OP for other open positions.

hi i like Perisno very much i dont have any experience with modding but im willing to learn.I dont want to slow the team down 

modouJah said:
hi i like Perisno very much i dont have any experience with modding but im willing to learn.I dont want to slow the team down
Very late response... this thread got buried :/
What are you interested in doing?

Not sure if you're still looking for help developing the mod or if anyone even looks at this recruitment section anymore, but I figured I'd offer anyways. I've been wanting to learn how to mess around with M&B for a years now but haven't been able to due to my old job. Since I quit that job a few months ago I actually have a bit of free time in the evenings and pretty much all weekend. So if you're still wanting some help I'm more than welcome to try to help with models/textures/scenes. I have 0 experience with M&B engine so if you're not wanting to have to teach someone than no worries.  The only game I've really messed around with was Oblivion creating some interiors, and that was using Bethesda's CK, and it was also like 8 years ago and I can't remember any of that ****. lol

Try making something on your own first... I'd rather not train someone. There are a lot of beginner tutorials in the modding section where you could make your own mod. Good luck!

Chumbowumbo said:
So if you're still wanting some help I'm more than welcome to try to help with models/textures/scenes. I have 0 experience with M&B engine
We could always use help with models and textures, but you don't need to know M&B engine or module system for this, you only need to know how to model things in 3d editors, paint things in Photoshop/GIMP/etc., and basically be a good artist.
If you're a good artist, then sure, I can give you a list of items that could be improved/replaced/created. And if you like these ideas and agree to do this, that will be great.

Thats true, if you're a good modeller that would be useful it itself. Get OpenBRF and you can get your models into Warband easily. https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,72279.0.html

Actually, if you want to make the interior of a Celtic looking building lord's hall for Sut giants, that would be helpful.

Should have a design suitable for a council with a lot of attendees, Celtic wooden design but of course big enough for giants and maybe with a very slight viking feel of horns to drink from, and perhaps a few skulls. (though not too many skulls, the Sut are the 'civilized' giants)

Was going to use an OSP with some Celtic style buildings but of course a custom made version could be much better. Message me if you're interested.

Back
Top Bottom