Recruitment

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey, i REALLY wanna put some simple dialogue im like "Totally begginer" but i SO much wanna learn how to add dialogues. I have a question first: are there any age restrictions? Im only 13 but eager to learn :grin:. 2nd: Do you require alot of skill to make dialogues...just asking. I have a ton of imagination in me, and altrough im alittle busy with the god dam maths, i think i could help out but first i need stuff explained...im like a new born baby ^^. Eager to check it out...Peace  :grin:

0.6 is fast approaching so I think now is the appropriate time for this announcement:
We need a few (10 to be exact) testers to test 0.6 before it is released.
Currently we already have:
- Colossum
- Tpikol   
- Alex the Seeker
- AdamOr
- vietanh797
If you would like to be a tester just post here. There are currently 5 spaces open.

#habeo

There will be 2 streamer tester at this point. They have been streaming Perisno consistently and know about the mod.
- Dan: www.twitch.tv/therobanddanshow
- Bancheis : www.twitch.tv/bancheis

Delegated offer from KonykSoldatyk...
KonykSoldatyk said:

"Something unusual! Können Sie jetzt  Sprachdateien (new_language) für Version 0.6 setzen? Ich will ins Russische zu übersetzen, denn ich jetzt freie Zeit habe."
Danke.
Hi Something Unusual!

Will you now add new language files for 0.6 [or later] (new_language). If so, I would like to translate
into Russian for you, because of having more time now.

Thanks...

Having one hell a lot of free time now and I'd like to apply as tester and if possible writer too. I haven't done any testing job for any M&B mod(actually I did very little back in M&B 0.9 for mod TPW by Lynores I think but that' too long ago) but I did some testing job for a few Total War mods. I also never did write any real dialogue, most my job was translate dialogue so I am kidda new but I think I am not too bad with imagination :grin:

vietanh797 said:
Having one hell a lot of free time now and I'd like to apply as tester and if possible writer too. I haven't done any testing job for any M&B mod(actually I did very little back in M&B 0.9 for mod TPW by Lynores I think but that' too long ago) but I did some testing job for a few Total War mods. I also never did write any real dialogue, most my job was translate dialogue so I am kidda new but I think I am not too bad with imagination :grin:
Okay, added onto the list.
A download link will be up soon for testers, I will probably PM you all once it is.

vietanh797 said:
Thanks for such fast reply. My PC spec in case if it's need:
CPU: i3 2100 3.1 Ghz
Ram: 8GB bus 1333
VGA: HD7770 1GB
I assume you run the game on DX10 right? :smile:

Anyway, I should have a upload ready by tomorrow, but ill let SU know so he can gather the masses.

Please tell the time and date at when you're gonna stream 0.6 Beta D:, I wanna see the features. (Imply I don't have a microphone and camera, so yeah, await it's release)

Michadr said:
I assume you run the game on DX10 right? :smile:
errr? The game only able to render in Dx9 right?
I actually a big fan of NE since they was a small mod without a box developed for M&B so once I read that this mod included a part of NE I download it right away. Not really a fan of PoP mod but I can follow fantasy idea
habeo123 said:
Vietanh797, you can directly give feedback to me :wink: it would be much easier when we don't communicate in English.
I can use English pretty well(at least enough for people to understand me) but wait a sec don't tell me you are Vietnamese?

Hello. I've been a coder for several months now and have intermediate skills. I am however constantly learning and expanding my knowledge. I know my account is only a half a week old. I haven't needed one until now. I hope you will consider letting me join.

Cunobelin said:
Hello. I've been a coder for several months now and have intermediate skills. I am however constantly learning and expanding my knowledge. I know my account is only a half a week old. I haven't needed one until now. I hope you will consider letting me join.
Coders are always welcome :wink:
Especially those with already a lot of coding knowledge and ability.
You can PM me or Michadr for details.

Back
Top Bottom