Recruitment

Users who are viewing this thread

I have done quite a bit of scene work in MD thanks to some of the guys for pointing me in the right direction, anyways i'd be interested if you needed someone.

Hey, my name is Matas, but you can call me Xsavias. I was playing your modification for couple days and I actually really enjoyed myself. So I'm here to offer you the time and knowledge that I have in Scene Editing. Down bellow I will be giving you a link for couple scenes I made.

Note: Scenes are not finished to full extent, but they do good in what I want them to do.
        As well you should test it with "A Clash of Kings" modification.

youtube.com/user/MultiWampas/videos

Please let me know if you would like me to participate in development of your project.

Xsavias said:
Hey, my name is Matas, but you can call me Xsavias. I was playing your modification for couple days and I actually really enjoyed myself. So I'm here to offer you the time and knowledge that I have in Scene Editing. Down bellow I will be giving you a link for couple scenes I made.

Note: Scenes are not finished to full extent, but they do good in what I want them to do.

Please let me know if you would like me to participate in development of your project.
PM sent.

Would be great to have him join the team! he could help me with the locations for the Kreigstein Duchy faction. which i assume his viking themed?

Xsavias said:

Wow, those scenes look nice. :grin:

Yeah would have to implement it also, to fully test it. I guess one is working on it already.
I'm very very interested in the Retaken Ruin map. It's looking good for one of the new feature we're considering.

habeo123 said:
Yeah would have to implement it also, to fully test it. I guess one is working on it already.
I'm very very interested in the Retaken Ruin map. It's looking good for one of the new feature we're considering.

Well it uses a lot models specific to "A Clash of Kings" mod so I don't know about the policy on using those.

Xsavias said:
habeo123 said:

Well it uses a lot models specific to "A Clash of Kings" mod so I don't know about the policy on using those.
I wouldn't use the map with original content though, like you said. I was saying that that is the kind of map I'm interested in.

Are u guys still looking for writers? And if so, what are u looking in a writer?
I would be very interested in writing some dialogs for u guys... :mrgreen:

colossum1 said:
Are u guys still looking for writers? And if so, what are u looking in a writer?
I would be very interested in writing some dialogs for u guys... :mrgreen:
I got your PM, and we might need one in the near future.

Hi there. I am downloading the mod now. I would like to be a texturer or modeller. I make skins for Napoleonic Wars but I am a beginner and I am willing to learn. I have openBRF and paint.net. Mod looks really nice.

Back
Top Bottom