[Recruitment] Werewolf: THE THING

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are barking up the wrong tree here Brutus, I am not gloating that I am a great wolf or anything like that. But believe it or not, this was my most active game as a wolf ever.

MaHuD said:
I will be away for half a week in two weeks, if this is not a problem I sign up.

No I think that is fine - I have finals this week, and people aren't signing up that fast anyway so I think it won't be an issue at all.

Brutus, you should play!

[me=Sir Magorien Maxihand VI Esq.]sits and watches as ten other people think exactly the same thing as Brutus, and then the game never has enough players to run.[/me]

1GJN7.gif

@Moose! - feel free to bribe people into playing using some of the GOG games I have listed in Werewolf High signup thread, if you like.

Alas, bygone are the times when all you had to do was post a sign-up thread and the masses would flock to you. I remember there were times, that if you weren't online for a day and the sign-up would be posted that day, you had a realistic chance of missing out on a game. Granted most of these games were 10-12 players or even less, but still...

Where's tarrantmw, lamjoe and alex_augmented when you need them  :???:

Xardob said:
I don't want to let it die either, but I must say this break couldn't come at a better time. This month has been hell.
Same here. In fact, every time I post here I curse myself for trying to wake the sleeping dogs.  :facepalm:

I still owe you a list, but I'm still frustrated my first message got lost. Grmmph, it was a good message  :meh:

140onb.jpg

By the time this game starts, this game will have an Allstar cast.

Reminds me, @X-man...how's the Allstar game coming along? Kicking ass already?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom