[Recruitment] Werewolf: THE THING

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno. I've been busy making preparations to move and currently hunting for jobs, so I haven't had the energy to go recruit for this.

Lord Brutus said:
Didn't we used to have a member named Phonemelter?  Whatever happened to him?  And I was sure I saw someone named Eternal here before?

Last time I heard from Eternal, he was making a cross-country trip to find the Holy Grail.

As far as Phonemelter goes, I may or may not have cast a spell on him to trap him inside his Baldur's Gate character. In order for him to break my dark magicks, he has to beat the game without dying! Ask Llandy and / or Xardob what the chances of that are.  :iamamoron:

I played a really good game last game, so I'm still riding that high.

Also, I have finals next week and then a transcontinental train trip, so I'll be back on the 21st, which is a bit prohibitive in being able to play this game.

Usually I'd be announcing a prolonged absence, as I'm going to be in Latvia for more than two weeks, but

a) the game won't start till then anyway and
b) I'd probably still outpost most of you, even if I'm absent  :razz:

Lord Brutus said:
ejnomad said:
Eternal said:
I could get the ex to play, she's relatively free over the summer.

Ex? Aww. Sorry to hear that.
If you hung around here more often, you might even know her name.

LOL Brutus. I do know her name and she's played in past games I hosted. That is why I found it sad to hear.  Got me cracking up though.  Cheers!

You guys are lucky, at the current speed of recruitment I might have lots of time to play by the time this starts...because I'll be retired  :iamamoron:

Eternal said:
If you're going to make another push for recruiting, I'm in.

I can try, but I dunno who to ask at this point. Anyone have any suggestions? I'm revising it back down to 15 players, which means I need 5 more (if all the people who signed up earlier are still game, which means who knows).

15 is the entirety. 16 was just because I lack confidence about the balancing, but I think that I have more confidence now that I've read up on the subject. 15 is the number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom