OSP Kit SP Recruiter Kit - Version 1.30 (UPDATED 20.05.2010)

Users who are viewing this thread

Yes it is, it works with previous saves. I put it into my game with no problem, no need to start a new game. Why dont you try downloading the diplomacy mod? It might work well if you do that. The diplomacy mod integrates this.

BlackRainZ said:
Yes it is, it works with previous saves. I put it into my game with no problem, no need to start a new game. Why dont you try downloading the diplomacy mod? It might work well if you do that. The diplomacy mod integrates this.
:eek: It works? Can you please tell me how to do it? In Warband's save folder, there isn't a Recruiter Mod Save folder. There is only the "Native" save folder. When I create a Recruiter Mod Save folder in warband saves directory, and call it "Recruiter Mod", I am able to put saves in it. However when in game with Recruiter Mod Module, the save game doesn't load. It says "Select your scenario" and the only option is "Go back"

Superpowermind said:
BlackRainZ said:
:eek: It works? Can you please tell me how to do it? In Warband's save folder, there isn't a Recruiter Mod Save folder. There is only the "Native" save folder. When I create a Recruiter Mod Save folder in warband saves directory, and call it "Recruiter Mod", I am able to put saves in it. However when in game with Recruiter Mod Module, the save game doesn't load. It says "Select your scenario" and the only option is "Go back"

Well first, did you correctly install the recruiter mod? Try making a copy of your entire native folder and then overwrite the copy of your native folder with the recruiter mod.

hiiii hesuu

I write to you to ask for permission you to use this good mod in a mod q am playing the role of the crusadas certainly giving you the credit you deserve 
yourself I wait for your response from already thank you very much

here is the link of my mod with some pics

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,116671.0.html

sorry for my english i am from argentina

I have added the mod to an existing one and I have installed it on it's own and I can't see any recruiters. I am walking through the town every corner and still nothing ... what am I doing wrong?  :sad:

P.S.:
I searched youtube too. No result.

Someone have to write
"Recruiter kit for dummies!"  :roll:

Has anyone every done anything to force the AI Lords to use something like this? I dislike that they just magically have tons of troops, especially when their faction is down to a single castle or town.

Forcing the AI Lords to use a system similar to what the player does would make it easier to actually wear an opposing faction down. Plus, it would make mercenaries much more useful, since they're generally available while village troops need time to respawn.

I have some basic idea of how to do this, but I'm curious if anyone else has tried this and any problems they encountered.

Works fine with the module system 1.143 - integrated it with the Companion Overview kit as well. Just info for those (like me) who wonder if there are compability problems with the (as of this post) latest module system - there aren't :smile:

Macodocious said:
I got a problem for some reason, when I hire them, they just stand there, doing nothing.

Yes I've run into that problem too - so it seems I spoke too soon about this being 1.143 compatible. I have no idea what's causing it, so I haven't looked into fixing it either.

Hey guys,

You know I was looking for this kit for some time, and when I finally installed it and played it I noticed that the "Texture pack" was different.
Do you have a solution for that?

Mekelan said:
Macodocious said:
I got a problem for some reason, when I hire them, they just stand there, doing nothing.

Yes I've run into that problem too - so it seems I spoke too soon about this being 1.143 compatible. I have no idea what's causing it, so I haven't looked into fixing it either.

I fixed it now, I was actually missing a line of code. LOL

Back
Top Bottom