Really looking forward for more village/castle/town scene

Users who are viewing this thread

So far I've been spending a lot of time strolling through the villages, and I'm enjoy it a lot. I think what's even better is when they make a unique scene for eash settlement as they promised in the EA statement. It's one of my favorite features in warband, because it really help you to build up a "mental attachment" to your settlement. I also hope there are more interactions with the villagers, such as more quests, and more objects like they have in VC, or even better when you raise relation with them the villagers will recognise you and address you.

I also hope they take their time and carefully design the village/town layout, such as if the village is by the lake, they need to plan carefully that how this lake would intergrated into the village, and if the main production is iron ore, then there should be an iron mine in the village as well (and even better like it in VC that allows you to become a miner)

Last edited:
Agreed; it's obvious a lot of time and care went into the design of city/castle interiors, and they look fantastic. Wish there were more reasons to actually spend time in them! One of the areas with a lot of room for added immersion and depth.

Back
Top Bottom