RCC = Bad RP Server?

Users who are viewing this thread

Sivart

Sergeant
2011-03-11_00001.jpg

RCC Allows this to happen in their server? One faction at war with every other faction, and it largely outnumbers them. There was an admin on witnessing this. This is very bad RP, especially when they have no real good reason. The only reason for something like this is so they can kill someone without having to say anything...which is randoming. I can't believe RCC wuld allow something like this on there server. What is even more suprising is that an RCC member was leading this faction! RCC Cutter....it ia really dissappointing seeing somthing like this on an RP server. I do hope someone does something about this.

Very. Bad. Roleplay.

I have three choices for you.
http://wii.kombo.com/images/content/misc/blurb_quit_your_*****ing.jpg
http://www.gamesprays.com/images/icons/hand*****_icon440.jpg
http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/files/images/STOP-*****ING-FINALlg.preview.jpg

If you don't like RCC, leave it. Noone forces you to play on it.

Aegileif said:
I have three choices for you.
http://wii.kombo.com/images/content/misc/blurb_quit_your_*****ing.jpg
http://www.gamesprays.com/images/icons/hand*****_icon440.jpg
http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/files/images/STOP-*****ING-FINALlg.preview.jpg

If you don't like RCC, leave it. Noone forces you to play on it.

Mature. It's an RP server. All I have to say to you.

N0body said:
Should report problems to an admin. And it's almost impossible for an admin to do anything with 130 - 160 players on :razz:

Many did report to the admin...if anything the admin was helping the bad RPers.

So because a faction gains players they have to be sorted out by a admin.

This thread is completely pointless.

Wow...you missed the point completely. My point was that people were clearly only joining so they could randomly kill people...a faction that has pretty much half the players on the server who is at war with everyone. Killing people when the just get on the server even...did you even READ my post? Seriously, If it is an RP server, there should be RP...not, "Ooh! I'll put 'At war with every other faction' in our faction name and we can go kill everyone!"

Sivart if I was on I would have done something about that, sadly I don't wake up that early. But yeah I agree declaring war on every faction without cause is bs.

LOL!

The Vinces Teutonic Order sneaked up on one of their castles and captured it.
It grew steadily in numbers. We helped peasents against the Hussites scum.
After 2 attacks on our castle they gave up, we gathered out men and captured the Hussites castle.

The Vinces Teutonic Order kept growing and we ended up with 44 players and possession of all castles.

With great leadership and RP you can win, also most people joined us because we were so nice against everyone we only waged wars against other factions and helped the commoners everywhere without taxing them :smile:

End of the story, we won against these bastards that were even killing commoners for tax.
And we shown them what a good big faction can be and how it can support it's people.

Huzzah for the Vince Knights!

Vincenzo said:
LOL!

also most people joined us because we were so nice against everyone .
And we shown them what a good big faction can be and how it can support it's people.

th_mb9-1.jpg

th_mb8.jpg

th_mb7.jpg

th_mb3-2.jpg

th_mb4.jpg

From my point of view it looked like you were complaining about the faction because it had more people than anyone else.

Still the faction had bad relations with everyone else.
It was just a easy way of expressing themselves or something.

RCC Cutter told me himself that they were ALWAYS at war with everyone. And he was the leader at the time. A faction with more members than any other is alright, even though it does ruin the fun when no one wants to try and create a force to match the other faction.

Anyway, I was just bringing attention to the RCC members of what horrible RP goes about on their server.

Sivart said:
RCC Cutter told me himself that they were ALWAYS at war with everyone. And he was the leader at the time. A faction with more members than any other is alright, even though it does ruin the fun when no one wants to try and create a force to match the other faction.

Anyway, I was just bringing attention to the RCC members of what horrible RP goes about on their server.

Lol. Sivart did you even read this?

Vincenzo said:
LOL!

The Vinces Teutonic Order sneaked up on one of their castles and captured it.
It grew steadily in numbers. We helped peasents against the Hussites scum.
After 2 attacks on our castle they gave up, we gathered out men and captured the Hussites castle.

The Vinces Teutonic Order kept growing and we ended up with 44 players and possession of all castles.

With great leadership and RP you can win, also most people joined us because we were so nice against everyone we only waged wars against other factions and helped the commoners everywhere without taxing them :smile:

End of the story, we won against these bastards that were even killing commoners for tax.

Sivart said:
A faction with more members than any other is alright, even though it does ruin the fun when no one wants to try and create a force to match the other faction.

You want to explain how you make any point considering Vincenzo's post?

(At war with everyone) Is really what is angering me here. I wasn't there, so I cant speak of what exactly "Everyone" encompasses. But did that mean they were just KOS'ing everybody? Even the Neuts? If so, this thread has a place, although I may not agree completely with the sentiment.

Sivart said:
Wow...you missed the point completely. My point was that people were clearly only joining so they could randomly kill people...a faction that has pretty much half the players on the server who is at war with everyone. Killing people when the just get on the server even...did you even READ my post? Seriously, If it is an RP server, there should be RP...not, "Ooh! I'll put 'At war with every other faction' in our faction name and we can go kill everyone!"

In that case, its not the servers fault. The very fact that every RPer never simply asks in chat "Who wants to RP with me?" and instead *****es about how much of their least favorite anime character randomers are, it gives RPers a reputation of whiners. How about:

A) You band together some fellow RPers by asking in global.
B) RP.

Simple.

Sivart said:

You come here and blame everything on me without even knowing what was going on...

I was in the Hussties faction and I went AFK. When I came back I was told by other guys that because of different events the Hussties managed to get in war with every other faction.

Right after that someone made a poll to make me the king. It got accepted. I thought that I should put in the name that we was in war with everyone as well. I was not even sure why were at war with everyone, because I just came back from being AFK.

Then you came and complained to me about me and my faction being in war against everyone. I said I was AFK when the wars started and that I just became the king.

I got bored pretty fast, and let Jan in controll, and then left the server.

Now, a few hours later I come in to the TW forum and see that you made a thread about something this stupid and blame it all on me, who was the king for about 15 min, and had no idea actually how the wars started.

I do not even know what to say to this... :neutral:

Today me and my band of outlaws captured two slaves and put them to work on the island mine. One was an engineer so we forced him to make lockpicks for us to earn his freedom, when it became apparent he had no rich friends to pay a ransom. We let the worthless serf go free after we had sold his share of the ore.

It was epic RP.

If you read this big thanks for not just creating a fake death and playing along my slavey friends! :grin:

Plazek said:
Today me and my band of outlaws captured two slaves and put them to work on the island mine. One was an engineer so we forced him to make lockpicks for us to earn his freedom, when it became apparent he had no rich friends to pay a ransom. We let the worthless serf go free after we had sold his share of the ore.

It was epic RP.

If you read this big thanks for not just creating a fake death and playing along my slavey friends! :grin:

I like the way you RP sir.

+1 for you  :cool:

PS: I love RP's like this, I think situations like this should be more prevalent in PW.

Back
Top Bottom