Randomly logged out of lobby over and over

Users who are viewing this thread

Reepacheep

Veteran
Myself and my group keeps getting logged out of lobby every few minutes, which makes it almost impossible to form a party for skirmish.

I mean something like that happens almost every bigger Update, there is a 12gb Update where like 100mb from it are multiplayer and it still somehow brakes the game, as a tip, just play custom Servers not like you gona find a skirmish anyways

I mean something like that happens almost every bigger Update, there is a 12gb Update where like 100mb from it are multiplayer and it still somehow brakes the game, as a tip, just play custom Servers not like you gona find a skirmish anyways
The queues are actually working now so you can find skirm matches but with random teams. We used to run private skirm matches with pre-made teams but we can’t anymore since we can’t form a party.

Same here, it was fine yesterday................................................................................................how is this even possible

We can barely play clan matches because of this. You also get into a loop of constant disconnect, and then you log in and are stuck in a constant "please wait..." screen until you get disconnected again after 15 seconds.

Back
Top Bottom