RANDOM wars and Ninja Lord Prisoners

Users who are viewing this thread

Let me start off by saying that I'm enjoying the game. I clocked in like 160hrs since release and the game is awesome. (Yea the quarantine makes me have plenty of time)

My main issue with the game at this moment is that my kingdom declares random wars on random factions. In one of my saves (This has happened in every playthrough actually) I started a kingdom by completing the quest for finding 3 pieces of the banner and reporting back to the lady AND IMMEDIATELY AFTER the conspiracy quest started I got a notification that my kingdom has declared war on Southern Empire... that wouldn't be an issue if they declared war on me since my strength was around 400 and theirs was 6500 but the other way around doesn't make any logical sense. In this savegame, I didn't have any vassals that could declare war (If they can that's dumb, a vassal shouldn't be able to make that decision) I just had companions. May i add that even if i have good relations with a lords faction and they are considered my "friend", this doesn't stop the game from declaring war on them.

What's even more frustrating is that there is no quick way of making peace. The button for making peace doesn't work and I have to ride across the whole map and chase some random lord of the faction to make peace. That's even worse when I decide to declare war on somebody (The Declare War button doesn't work either) and afterward, for some reason, my kingdom decides to declare war on a different faction that's on the opposite side of the map. I declared war on Kuzaits and about 10 min into the war I got a notification that my kingdom declared war on Vladia... making me fight 2 wars on 2 different fronts.

If there is any way to modify ini files or download an updated mod that will prevent this please let me know (I tried the Conspiracy fixer but it doesn't work in the latest version of the game). The game is annoying at the moment.

My second issue is with enemy lords and how easy it is for them to escape from my dungeons, I literally put a lord into my castle with 400 garrisoned troops and that lord escapes the same day and starts raiding my villages with an army of 70 almost instantly. I actually had an instance where I let a lord go after the battle, and not even a minute has passed and I saw him with an army of 50 troops.. while when I recruit I can only get 3-8 per town... Really annoying, makes me want to execute every lord but then every faction for some reason starts to hate me even if I execute the people they are in active war with and are their enemies.

If there is any way to fix those 2 issues by myself please let me know! I respect TaleWorlds for putting out so many patches but from what I see those are balance patches and not game mechanic improvement patches.

This is a side effect of doing the main quest line. Some say it's a bug and some say it's supposed to be that way.

There is little point to capturing enemy lords at present, unless you want to try to sell them right away. I captured three lords not too far from a town and they all escaped before I got there. The could not walk as they had zero health, yet somehow they escaped.

This is a side effect of doing the main quest line. Some say it's a bug and some say it's supposed to be that way.

There is little point to capturing enemy lords at present, unless you want to try to sell them right away. I captured three lords not too far from a town and they all escaped before I got there. The could not walk as they had zero health, yet somehow they escaped.
Is there a way to disable the main quest and still be able to get the kingdom mechanic?

Idk I've actually been able to hang onto lords longer. They will eventually escape but one guy I had for 7 days before he got away. I haven't tried imprisoning any yet. It would be nice to actually have an alternative to executing lords to keep them from popping back up with full armies 3 days later.

Idk I've actually been able to hang onto lords longer. They will eventually escape but one guy I had for 7 days before he got away. I haven't tried imprisoning any yet. It would be nice to actually have an alternative to executing lords to keep them from popping back up with full armies 3 days later.

This... soooo this... I tried to stop executing lords and letting them go to see what would happen. In about 2 days they are back with 60-70 troops (granted mostly recruits) but also some vetted units. Be nice if your campaigns actually made a difference.

This... soooo this... I tried to stop executing lords and letting them go to see what would happen. In about 2 days they are back with 60-70 troops (granted mostly recruits) but also some vetted units. Be nice if your campaigns actually made a difference.
There needs to be a cool down timer say maybe 7-10 days before a lord is back at full strength and say 3-5 at half strength. This at least gives us a chance to breathe. I'm currently in Western Empire and we're fighting for our lives. We were in a big war with Vlandia, then a week later Aserai declared war, then 2 days later Battanian, and a week after that Southern Empire. I can't even get a full days rest for my troops because as soon as I defeat 1 enemy another 1 is there to takes it's place and add in the fact that Lords have zero down time it's just beyond stupid.

Back
Top Bottom