Quick Questions/Quick Answers thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Ah nice personally i got the one from leadership , troops always fight at their best and i got bonus moral iirc.

hi I have a problem that prevents me from playing this mod as i cannot move around in cities or villages or in battle

my movement buttons are linked with the map camera and when i move the camera and my character move {like the after death camera where a,w,s,d move the map perspective}  so everytime i move my chracter in any direction i cannot see myself unless i play with the camera for a few minutes and stand still when i can see myself.

so basically unplayable unless i can adjust the camera controls away from my movement keys -  this is the ONLY mod this has ever happened from the 9 m&bw mods i play.

this mod looks interesting can anybody help me pls as i would love to be able to play it past moving around the map and talking to charactrs and just letting my troops fight  :sad:  as i cannot see my character as soon as i try to move

p.s.  {my profilr pic is what happens i move forward and the camera is way up in the sky}

thanks

Could you please give me some suggestions how to destroy Hel's army? I went full out with my almost fully trained 90 men army and they just got owned by seconds.

Shes tough and cheats a bit lol my first time i had to fight her twice, thankfully i was faster than her so i had time to train new troops. Id suggest have 30-40 elite cav some melee and plenty of archers , in my case i had Rhodok top tier archer and some vaegir archemaster i camp them on the highest hill while my infanty kept close to the base
be ready to deal with the units that will spawn behind you
i also tried to lure her near hilly terrain because she will have many archers. Well hopefully that helps with your fight against her , oh and i also used tools to lay a trap ^^

I used swadian as they dont take too much space, but the upgrade above sword sister is good as well with their triple crossbows. My first time she decimated my army before i realized she cheated a bit hehe it was on plain terrain but hilly definatly seemed to help as their speed was crippled and my archers decimated them.

Well, finally managed to knock down the mighty Hel's army. Traps were the main reasons why i won.
Lost my Tang sword to Hel and didnt get it back :sad:

Yeah i know the feeling i lost a few rare's too and a large sum of money ( damn realistic save lol ) anyway glad you defeated her, hopefully you chose the evil path so you dont have to run into her again hehe.

Well il wait until the second chapter is released maybe things will get reworked. Ive only played the evil path so far but they seem disorganized when the player doesnt join them, so i dont think they siege anything sadly for your lol.

Edit: sorry for any spoiler i assumed anyone posting and reading here wouldnt mind.

Alright, I'm at the point in the mod where I have to go into the cave at the village with that medal from King Leon, but whatever I do, no matter what, when I first enter the cave, my screen goes black and it says "Mount&Blade: Warband has stopped working". I've tried 6 times now and got the same result. Someone please help?! :evil:

How do I help a lord escape from prison. I have come this far: I go to his cell and says "blabla help you blaba" and then a guard comes, i kill him and then go outside. Then it says hidden and i can walk around the city but not get out and the lord is still in his cell... what to do? :smile:

Edit: It seems the quest was bugged. I was a mercenary for the Khergits and Sanjar Khan gave me a quest to save a lord from the Vaegirs. Well it went as I wrote before so I gave up and ignored the quest. After a while there was a peace agreement but the quest didn't get cancelled. I found the lord on free foot but the quest was still there. Another weird thing is that always when I was in a neutral area (without enemies) it always said "hidden" on top of the screen.

Joeltheguy said:
Alright, I'm at the point in the mod where I have to go into the cave at the village with that medal from King Leon, but whatever I do, no matter what, when I first enter the cave, my screen goes black and it says "Mount&Blade: Warband has stopped working". I've tried 6 times now and got the same result. Someone please help?! :evil:
re-install the mod or warband. good luck.

hoe12moe said:
How do I help a lord escape from prison. I have come this far: I go to his cell and says "blabla help you blaba" and then a guard comes, i kill him and then go outside. Then it says hidden and i can walk around the city but not get out and the lord is still in his cell... what to do? :smile:

Edit: It seems the quest was bugged. I was a mercenary for the Khergits and Sanjar Khan gave me a quest to save a lord from the Vaegirs. Well it went as I wrote before so I gave up and ignored the quest. After a while there was a peace agreement but the quest didn't get cancelled. I found the lord on free foot but the quest was still there. Another weird thing is that always when I was in a neutral area (without enemies) it always said "hidden" on top of the screen.
Install the latest patch and then do the quest again.Try please?

Is there any plans to make the mod more king friendly ? ( player becoming independant ) I love the mod but thats one thing that kept me from playing even more since i cant even send companions to make peace or chose my culture.

Which file that contains the characters' dialogs? Like the dialog of the tavern keeper you first met when you first started, I wanna try to fix the english, I can't stand crappy grammar .-.

Back
Top Bottom