Quick Questions/Quick Answers thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Hmm, I can't find how to add cheatmenu. Nevertheless, you can get the items at the beginning; if you play with troops.txt a bit.

Jarl Menyu said:
Hello,

I just started trying this mod off a recommendation and so far I REALLY like it. I got a huge problem though. It seems for some reason the camera controls have been hard set to my arrow keys.

As luck would have it, I'm a left handed gamer and use those for moving my character (ya no WASD for me) and thus since they interfere with the less than needed camera controls, the camera goes crazy during combat.

Is there a way to go around this???

I checked the Camp Hot Key controls and they don't cover the camera controls.

I do not have this issue with any other mods. :sad:
Please update your mod with the latest patch. Then, you will find it works for the camera controls in Camp -> Custom Hot Key  :smile:

BondBroker said:
wattamess23 said:
whwere can i download the latest patch v1.134?
latest patch version is 1.153 and not 1.134 which u can download here.

so what did he means about this http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,254955.0.html

Check and make sure you have properly downloaded and installed the mod files with the latest patch (v1.134) based on Warband v1.153

he said the latest patch 1.134?

Lucius Emilius said:
thomasNL01 said:
the latest patch of the mod is 1.134, the game itself is 1.153+1.154 for steam

But the only patch I can find is to 1.032, do you have any link to this latest patch 1.134?

Thanks
Luciano
Oh...That should patch 1.032. Sorry for my carelessness. :oops:

Master Ronin said:
I still need to know who was oguma. Anyone playing these days?

As I remember. He's the boss of Taiga bandit or something in snowvy land. Meet him after help some folk from a troll scene.

That's make me wonder. He just show up, say something and gone. After making quite a scene, like a boss. and...that's it? May be he'll be on a second chapter though. Hope so. ah...that Lost knight too. I hope the mod should give him more role, He's very funny, I love that guy.

The troll scene appear randomly, if my memory serves me right, the scene will appear when you are in a snowy land. And yes, I love the lost knight he's is a forgetful guy.

sakpank said:
As I remember. He's the boss of Taiga bandit or something in snowvy land. Meet him after help some folk from a troll scene.

That's make me wonder. He just show up, say something and gone. After making quite a scene, like a boss. and...that's it? May be he'll be on a second chapter though. Hope so. ah...that Lost knight too. I hope the mod should give him more role, He's very funny, I love that guy.
Ahh thank you so much! Now I can finish his lines accordingly.

Haha yes. Sir Eager Lose, of the Lose family :mrgreen:

Hi, I'm stuck on the mainline quest currently, the only item listed is regarding the "Inquire in the taverns of every city/town (buy people a drink)." I've been to every city several times at night, bought drinks, and inquired about work but it doesn't seem to progress the quest line.  Rolf is already in my party as well.  Did I need to get the tavern part progressed prior to Rolf being in my party?

Ah that is the part many people struggle with, including myself. You have to try roleplaying. The main objective of the quest is getting information about some rumors. Go from town to town, chase a few bandits on the road, buy people some drinks, spend some time in taverns and you'll eventually find it.

Impressive mod indeed, I've never tried it before. I'm also having difficulty finding the third gem, actually I can't get any info about that National tournament which is, if I understood correctly, connected with the aforementioned gem. Also, does joining any faction change anything with the main story?

Cheers.

Workaholic said:
Impressive mod indeed, I've never tried it before. I'm also having difficulty finding the third gem, actually I can't get any info about that National tournament which is, if I understood correctly, connected with the aforementioned gem. Also, does joining any faction change anything with the main story?

Cheers.
You won't be able to join a faction until you finish the main story. :wink: For the third gem, should you have any problem ingame, please check the FAQ post.

nora_lee said:
Workaholic said:

Cheers.
You won't be able to join a faction until you finish the main story. :wink: For the third gem, should you have any problem ingame, please check the FAQ post.
Thanks for the reply.
Well I was certain that some lord already offered me a mercenary contract but nvm. Going from tavern to tavern is really a pain, hopefully some info about the gem will appear soon.

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong with this install?

fgzkIxX.png

Back
Top Bottom