Quick Questions/Quick Answers thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi

I just wondering how many unique item are there that we can get from Back for 1000 denar.

I have got Infatry helmet, Red Silver armor, Knight greaves, Paradise Star, Iron Warhose, and Infantry Shield.

HybridSoldier said:
I have got Infatry helmet, Red Silver armor, Knight greaves, Paradise Star, Iron Warhose, and Infantry Shield.

Unique Items are Items like the Sword Excalibur. Just read the FAQ and you will find your answer :wink:

From reading other threads, I have gotten the impression that Fenrir and Hel are to become player companions upon taking the darkness path.  They both have been awarded Tihr and Wercheg respectively, which feature >2000 soldiers each, but they are not on the map anywhere.  I did receive the brown clad tank Big-J, and if he is all I get so be it.  Thanks in advance.

Lilly112 said:
lerty37 said:
Lilly112 said:
How do you do evil though, I picked all the right things and Fen-chan still shunned me.
Its just not based on that, its based on what you did in the past like in past quests/missions.
I was the evilest bastard ever, in every quest. And still Fen-chan shunned me.
Eventually, it should be resulted from your answers about "self power" at the beginning questions and some dialogues in the storyline. Not the evil doings, like destroying the village nor killing all in the battle :wink:

*spoilers*

*spoilers*

*spoilers*

Hi all, I've been working to find the first gem, and I've succefully invaded the cave and killed the 2 mega trolls (With a 25 speed rating x-bow O_O) and I can't find the first gem anywhere, I found the horn inside the chest, but the first gem is nowhere to be seen, and all I can find different is this little side hallway with a wall that is far different from the rest is now half open with another door, did I glitch out?  Or did I miss something completely?

In graphics options, make sure that particle systems is turned on.  It should then be a glowing green thing in the middle of the room if I remember correctly.  Without particle systems on it will seem invisible though.  It will definitely be in the room with the horn.

Thanks, that was the issue, thought I lost it afterwards, but the sneeky buggers in my army ate a piece of food halway down my invnetory that I didn't notice...... Maybe they're the Dark Pilgrims -____-

Guys,I need some help with : Finding all the clues and how to find those treasures(Some pics would be awsome).

Been five days or so, so I am giving my question a bump.

When, in an ordinary evil path game, should Fenrir and Hel become player companions after the siege of Zendar and quest immediately after involving Ragnar?  I have been well into the conquest of Caladra and they have not shown up in any form.

lord676 said:
[stuff about the cave]
Buy drinks in Rivacheg.  Barkeep should tell you to check Shapesite, (probably spelled that wrong), one of the two northeastern most villages.  Talk to the village elder about your medal.
I assume that you have completed these steps.
From there, choose to walk around the village, it will be a fair distance away from the village, off to the right of where you spawn in.  It will be the really big gray rock.  On the other side of the rock will be a big ol' door, and I leave the rest to you.

Back
Top Bottom