Quick Banking Question

Users who are viewing this thread

If I were to want to set up a national bank for my faction, Cerantia, how would I go about doing that?  Is it just like personal banks, where you ask an admin in-game and give him some money?  Or do you have some kind of formal request?  Or has banking been discontinued?

Also; Splintert wanted to know if banking money carried over from NAPW to United.  Not sure if this was just an idle question or a serious one.  Many thanks in advance.

I wanna know if EU money will be carried over to United, cause I had a bank account that had maxed out money.

I was able to withdraw money from old EU accounts after merge, so yes. Furthermore, you can do JOINT account (2 people sharing account) or FACTION accounts.

If I were to want to set up a national bank for my faction, Cerantia, how would I go about doing that?  Is it just like personal banks, where you ask an admin in-game and give him some money?  Or do you have some kind of formal request?  Or has banking been discontinued?

I believe you may just set up a faction bank account. The difference between a faction bank account and a joint or individual account is that anybody with the faction/kingdom tags has free access to deposit or withdraw at any time. If only you would like to have access to the account, you may name it "Kingdom of Cerantia" (Or whatever you would like) and make it an individual or joint account to limit it to a few players.

Also; Splintert wanted to know if banking money carried over from NAPW to United.  Not sure if this was just an idle question or a serious one.  Many thanks in advance.

I was told that you may transfer money between the two servers.

- GA Friedrich

Oh, nice.

Are there still limits? It seems kinda pointless to me, there's super easy ways to get around the limits and it just leads to a pile of bank accounts for the same person. I'd want to consolidate the funds in all of my accounts into one, for ease of access.

sirbrocoli said:
no limits on bank accounts dom? i thought there was 250k individual, 500k joint and 1 mill faction.

and cerce you would just set up a faction account

Not anymore. Look at the list, it's already become unenforceable. Anyway I originally put the limits on to prevent corruption and fake gold from a certain 'boy's club' that I had to put my foot in back on old NA, a half year ago. They don't really serve a purpose anymore, other than a rule that everyone tries to get around.

Back
Top Bottom