Questions..

Users who are viewing this thread

JamesThompson

Hey guys, i have some questions about l'aigle. If you would be kind enough to share some answers  :razz:

Question 1: How do you recruit musicians and flag bearers, and officers instead of just rankers?

Question 2: How do you take all of your men into a siege? I have around 90 men but could only take like 15 into the siege. They had like 100 men and charging us. No chance to win.

So yeah, if you know any answers then please share.  :grin:

Question 1: How do you recruit musicians and flag bearers, and officers instead of just rankers?

musicians: Not in the Game, at the Moment.

flag bearers: Have 30 (Inf) or 20 (cav) of one Unit, go to your Depot and go to the ''recruit''-Line, not all Groups have them in the Moment.

officers: Take Heros and Equip them with the Things you can buy in the Depots when your Rank increase. (More Infos for that in other Threads, just search. :smile: )

Thanks, i thought that i had another question and its just came back to me.

When you go to the depot, you get clothing, right? How do you get the officer ones instead of the ranker ones.. which bit do you improve on?

JamesThompson said:
Thanks, i thought that i had another question and its just came back to me.

When you go to the depot, you get clothing, right? How do you get the officer ones instead of the ranker ones.. which bit do you improve on?

You have to be a officer by renown or buying a commission for 13.75k

Ah, okay, thanks.

How do you pay the depot man? Do you just walk up to him and ask?

JamesThompson said:
Ah, okay, thanks.

How do you pay the depot man? Do you just walk up to him and ask?

Yeah, go up to the liaison and say "i'd like to purchase a commission"

Ermm.. do i need renown to pay the lieutenancy? it doesnt give me an option.

Back
Top Bottom