Questions and ideas

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Willy said:
BoPoH said:
P.S. Willy, RUM is actually almost RS (12 out of 14 at start of the Cup, 12 out of 16 in the end), so you may call us RUM if you want :grin:
Yes Man but that dosent mean notthing . 1 it was a Nations cup and not a clans cup  , but nonetheless you publicized the RUM team as  the RS team , Before , During and after the NC .2 its not fair towards the other 4 members that are not in RS.so why you have the dirict to organize this and the DRZ no for example  dont? this is another reason of why  again this tournament should be led by a group of people instead that of a "single".
omg,  wait a bit guys with insults :smile:

I will be not alone, and btw, i think Leshane from DRZ will be the moderator too here.

Lord Willy said:
BoPoH said:
P.S. Willy, RUM is actually almost RS (12 out of 14 at start of the Cup, 12 out of 16 in the end), so you may call us RUM if you want :grin:
Yes Man but that dosent mean notthing . 1 it was a Nations cup and not a clans cup  , but nonetheless you publicized the RUM team as  the RS team , Before , During and after the NC .2 its not fair towards the other 4 members that are not in RS.so why you have the dirict to organize this and the DRZ no for example  dont? this is another reason of why  again this tournament should be led by a group of people instead that of a "single".

Maybe cos we care about native and DRZ not?
They play cRPG almost all the time.
Moreover I can't see how relations between us and DRZ could be interesting to you, um?

Any clan any time could ask administration to help 'em with league.
So did we.

And why do you think the more people decide rules the better? I was completly against any discussions in public - just make the rules and that's all.
If someone don't like the rules he can always create his own league. Fair enough, right?

Morii said:
Let's get a council of clan leaders together as soon as possible, I'm tiring of this.

I m not against council of clan leaders, but its not my part of work.

So if the decision about rules will be in time (12 november) from council - i will accept it.

If not - i will organise it my way, but listening for advice of clan leaders.

P.S.  btw  i just  doing smthng good, no?  if u wanna destroy it, ofc u can try. But better try to organize council of clan leaders to help me, no? or all you can is to insult the organiser?

omg,  wait a bit guys with insults

I will be not alone, and btw, i think Leshane from DRZ will be the moderator too here.
I'm not Insulting anyone  :smile:

Maybe cos we care about native and DRZ not?
They play cRPG almost all the time.
Moreover I can't see how relations between us and DRZ could be interesting to you, um?

Any clan any time could ask administration to help 'em with league.
So did we.

And why do you think the more people decide rules the better? I was completly against any discussions in public - just make the rules and that's all.
If someone don't like the rules he can always create his own league. Fair enough, right
Hmm , you misunderstood me. I'm Just saying  why,you started to create your own  League with your own rules , when the league was already been created and the rules and structure decided? .  And of course I suggest a council or at least a rules "poll" or something similar , because i dont see reasons on why we should all follow your rules when i dont see any diricts of you to do this.I'm saying  this not because i have anything against RS, even if now I could have some reasons to dont like you ,but because i dont want that this league end like NC . After this I will leave the thread , because i dont want to create a "war" or something similar ,hope i didnt looked too rude , but really it wasnt my intencion .

Cheers and Good Luck

Willy

"Fair enough, right?"
Right.

"Maybe cos we care about native and DRZ not?"
Not true :smile:

[Suggestion] For me personally, excluding any map or faction is simply... silly maybe :smile: I like all of them. So I will suggest another stupid rule: allow random maps, but forbid khergits on it. Random maps can show us how a clan can work in a new situation.

Out of all stupid rules in this situation this seems to be the most balanced for both khergit-haters and random-lovers, and for whoever else :smile:

Wait, I have nothing against RS but when did it start to be a RS hosted tournament rather than a EU clan league? Don't spoil this competition, it's better to have an unanimous rulement rather than saying "I got the moderator first, agree with my rules or go play something else.

From other side stop accusing RS, I bet they are just trying to organize the league in the way the think it would be better, they just need to calm down a bit and rethink some things ^^

All clan leaders will have to agree on rules. If they don't, then we will discuss further until they do. Check the referee list and you'll see it's not just RS there (also, most of us were referees in the Nations Cup aswell).

I hope this tournament wil lbe the first and then it wil lbe continued as ladder (without this tourney we cant set the rating for each clan).

Or we will continue it as a serie of tournaments. For example i m dreaming about tournament with only infantry (no cav, no shooters, but throwing weapons allowed)

And also i hope this tournament(s) will be the stimul for developers of for 22nd clan or for other modders to make new maps - balanced and interesting - for such competitions.

Black_Corsair said:
P.S.  btw  i just  doing smthng good, no?  if u wanna destroy it, ofc u can try. But better try to organize council of clan leaders to help me, no? or all you can is to insult the organiser?

I think its kind of funny that you say I have been insulting you, as anyone who can read can see I've been nothing but civil.

Black_Corsair said:
So if the decision about rules will be in time (12 november) from council - i will accept it.

If not - i will organise it my way, but listening for advice of clan leaders.
Arcas Nebun said:
All clan leaders will have to agree on rules. If they don't, then we will discuss further until they do. Check the referee list and you'll see it's not just RS there (also, most of us were referees in the Nations Cup aswell).

You guys are contradicting each other. So what is really going to happen?

Edit: Btw I'm not here to 'destroy' this idea, I think that with most of my arguments I represent a fair share of the communities opinions and not just my own. As you can see in the thread that BiteMe from 22nd started -but died because it didn't get a subforum(?)- I really want a League like this to happen. I just want to make sure it is fair and therefore fun for everyone.

You got your point on this one, Morii, and it was my mistake regarding my previous post. I did read the hole damn discussion but it seemed I was not paying attention. Or maybe I misunderstood because this whole thread is a total mess. Some disagree with khergits, some disagree with the organisers.

Personally, I think the khergits should be chosable because they ARE part of the game. We cannot just throw away a faction just because people don't like it.

Secondly. Instead of trying to help, you guys are pounding at the organiser/s just because they are from RS? At least they had the guts to start all of this. (Note that this is not NC. The clans are far superior to the teams in NC).

So, as Yazzy sais: "Keep it classy Lords & Ladies":smile:

Lord Willy said:
Hmm , you misunderstood me. I'm Just saying  why,you started to create your own  League with your own rules , when the league was already been created and the rules and structure decided? .  And of course I suggest a council or at least a rules "poll" or something similar , because i dont see reasons on why we should all follow your rules when i dont see any diricts of you to do this.I'm saying  this not because i have anything against RS, even if now I could have some reasons to dont like you ,but because i dont want that this league end like NC . After this I will leave the thread , because i dont want to create a "war" or something similar ,hope i didnt looked too rude , but really it wasnt my intencion .

Cheers and Good Luck

Willy

Oh, I hate when misunderstandment becomes true.
Sorry for been rough then.

Guys, we are all playing this game. Let's make it fun  :idea:

Arcas Nebun said:
Secondly. Instead of trying to help, you guys are pounding at the organiser/s just because they are from RS? At least they had the guts to start all of this. (Note that this is not NC. The clans are far superior to the teams in NC).

I re-read all my posts and also in part Moriis and Lord_Willys. I couldn't find any parts where we stated that we don't like RS or that we don't like the organization of this league because it's done by RS. If we didn't like the idea of a league for Native clans, we wouldn't post here. There have been other attempts at making clan-leagues and this is the one that got a sub-forum. We can either just agree to everything, or we can add our opinions and try to improve this league. We decided to help this league out by posting our opinions and I really don't think the points we tried to bring across are invalid.

I wrote my opinion on the organization, because I think it's important to solve questions regarding rules and organization before the actual league starts.
I also think it is important, that a league like this is not lead by an individual person (doesn't matter if that is someone from RS or IG) or single clan (doesn't matter if that is RS or IG), but rather by either several elected individuals (elected by the participating clans), by the clan-leaders or by any other agreed upon institution.
The idea of one person or clan deciding what rules we use or - eventually - deciding when a rule has been violated or not, when a match was automatically lost or not or what punishment the perpetrator should receive, is against my idea of a working league. I currently can't see a rule that states what exact system we use.
And that is what I would like to know and if possible discuss - before we start the league. I think it isn't asked to much to have a transparent system behind the rules and decisions, that can be understood by all participants and also can be influenced. after all we would play in this league as well, so I think we should be able to have a say on what rules we play by. Of course no more then any other participating clan.
In the end, that is trying to help. My experience with the Nations Cup and also the EU campaign is, that unclear rules lead to misunderstandings later on. If the rules are clear from the beginning, that is much more helpful then if they are not. And for me the current system and rules are not clear.

SCGavin said:
Arcas Nebun said:

I re-read all my posts and also in part Moriis and Lord_Willys. I couldn't find any parts where we stated that we don't like RS or that we don't like the organization of this league because it's done by RS. If we didn't like the idea of a league for Native clans, we wouldn't post here. There have been other attempts at making clan-leagues and this is the one that got a sub-forum. We can either just agree to everything, or we can add our opinions and try to improve this league. We decided to help this league out by posting our opinions and I really don't think the points we tried to bring across are invalid.

I wrote my opinion on the organization, because I think it's important to solve questions regarding rules and organization before the actual league starts.
I also think it is important, that a league like this is not lead by an individual person (doesn't matter if that is someone from RS or IG) or single clan (doesn't matter if that is RS or IG), but rather by either several elected individuals (elected by the participating clans), by the clan-leaders or by any other agreed upon institution.
The idea of one person or clan deciding what rules we use or - eventually - deciding when a rule has been violated or not, when a match was automatically lost or not or what punishment the perpetrator should receive, is against my idea of a working league. I currently can't see a rule that states what exact system we use.
And that is what I would like to know and if possible discuss - before we start the league. I think it isn't asked to much to have a transparent system behind the rules and decisions, that can be understood by all participants and also can be influenced. after all we would play in this league as well, so I think we should be able to have a say on what rules we play by. Of course no more then any other participating clan.
In the end, that is trying to help. My experience with the Nations Cup and also the EU campaign is, that unclear rules lead to misunderstandings later on. If the rules are clear from the beginning, that is much more helpful then if they are not. And for me the current system and rules are not clear.

too many words, use plz spoiler

BoPoH said:
Let's make it so all participants can decide together what's considered fun, not just what RS thinks will be fun for all of us.
NeuD.ef said:
Too few words, please use dictionary.

IG_M said:
BoPoH said:
Let's make it so all participants can decide together what's considered fun, not just what RS thinks will be fun for all of us.
NeuD.ef said:

Maybe you should say something less agressive and more sensible?

There is no reason to make everyone happy, cos it's imposible. So "deciding together" is just a way to ruin the idea and make it fail in preparation stage.
I think it's better to have a league with couple of clans diasagree then don't have any.

BoPoH said:
IG_M said:
BoPoH said:
NeuD.ef said:

Agreed, but that goes for both sides.

BoPoH said:
There is no reason to make everyone happy, cos it's imposible. So "deciding together" is just a way to ruin the idea and make it fail in preparation stage.
I think it's better to have a league with couple of clans diasagree then don't have any.

There are enough reasons to make everyone happy, but what I suppose you mean and what I agree with is that you can't make everyone happy. But that is not what I am asking for.

There is a difference if it's one person or one clan who make rules that some clans disagree with, or if the majority of the participating clans make rules that some clans disagree with. I am aware that there will be decisions that not everyone agrees with, but that doesn't mean that these decisions should be made by just one clan.

I really hope that you wont comment this proposal with a one line comment like "too many words, use plz spoiler", because that is counter-productive:

Every clan may appoint one councillor and up to two replacements. Every clan has one vote in regards important decisions about the rules for the league or the general or individual punishment/consequences that follow a rule-violation. Every clan has one vote only. given by the councillor or his replacement.
Discussions and voting start by a request from a councillor to all others via PM. Everyone has 48 hours (two days) to reply. After that a simple majority of received votes decides the outcome of a discussion (Option A: 6 votes / Option B: 5 votes > Option A wins).

That way every clan would have a say and nobody would have the rules dictated for them. And still some may disagree with the decisions, but that can't be avoided.

Well our agression is something like mother defending it's child  :grin:

And mostly I agree that some important questions should be decided be closed voting of clan leaders.

Jeez, instead of attacking each other ( And you are doing it, even when not directly evident ), try to find out which idea is the best, get out options for a possible poll and similar useful things.

( It is generally directed, a counter-offense is, then, pretty much useless )

P.s. Moderator flag  :razz:

BoPoH said:
NeuD.ef said:
Hardly more aggressive than his "tl;dr" I think, but fair enough, sorry... I'll leave it to Gavin to smash his head against this brick wall, he has a far harder one than me. I'm going to be all kinds of raging if my clan doesn't take part in a clan league, something I've wanted for a long time, just because of this stubborn nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom