Questions and ideas

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Willy said:
Arcas Nebun said:
Lord Willy said:
Black_Corsair said:
fan site of league! (english\russian)

http://diznet.ru/
Nice! But so its just one group or there will be  more groups?

No groups... it's a double elimination tournament.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:NSB-doubleelim-draw-2004.png
all clans will be randomly divided into groups to play the first turn of the tournament.

If you look at the image, there are two "groups"for the first matches but that won't really count.

Arcas Nebun said:
Lord Willy said:
Arcas Nebun said:
Lord Willy said:
Black_Corsair said:
fan site of league! (english\russian)

http://diznet.ru/
Nice! But so its just one group or there will be  more groups?

No groups... it's a double elimination tournament.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:NSB-doubleelim-draw-2004.png
all clans will be randomly divided into groups to play the first turn of the tournament.

If you look at the image, there are two "groups"for the first matches but that won't really count.
Oh well that not looks  really a group , but ok thanks for the clarification :wink:

Black_Corsair said:
Avengeil said:
Minor detail: at the news tab it says as a date the 30 of march. :shock:
link? screenshot?
At the top of any forum page:

News:  Warband v1.132 released (Oct 1, 2010)
News:  Native Pro League is here, test your clan's might! (March 30, 2010)

I'm guessing they just edited the news entry for the nations cup or something. :lol:

ENPL bar v1.0
UZ-1.png

UZ-2.png

UZ-3.png

UZ-4.png

UZ-5.png

UZ-6.gif

Popioly Feniksa [PF], Défenseurs de la Flamme Doudoune [DFD], Roots of Justice [RJ] and Calaquendi [Calaquendi], Eden Impact [EDT] - Where are your clan banners? If you don't have any I can make it.

calm down gidro, that is our work.

Корсар пора начинать !?... За выходные подготовлю должным образом сайт ... + пускай кланы выставят свои гербы или я могу им нарисовать ... Пора начинать и так уже не мало кланов ....

начинать или нет виднее организаторам. будь терпеливее. зато время на сайт есть))
такие вопросы обсуждаются в личке, тем более на русском языке.

Ehy guys I found out something I don't understand in the rules:
Maps/Factions/Spawns:
a) (choice right before match) - one map can be played only once in one match, and one clan can use one faction only once in match too.
b) No khergits. But if both clans agree - then they are allowed
c) Switch spawns AND FACTIONS after 5 rounds.

For first map, team 1 chooses map, faction and spawn. Team 2 chooses only faction. After 5 rounds teams switch spawns and factions, like it was on NC matches (not usual clan battles, when u can choose faction for the whole map).
For second map, team 2 chooses map, faction and spawn. Team 1 chooses only faction. fter 5 rounds teams switch only spawns.
this means that factions are switched only in the first map? Why? Isn't second clan to choose advantaged by that?

Astinus said:
Maps/Factions/Spawns:
a) (choice right before match) - one map can be played only once in one match, and one clan can use one faction only once in match too.

For first map, team 1 chooses map, faction and spawn. Team 2 chooses only faction. After 5 rounds teams switch spawns and factions, like it was on NC matches (not usual clan battles, when u can choose faction for the whole map).
For second map, team 2 chooses map, faction and spawn. Team 1 chooses only faction. fter 5 rounds teams switch only spawns.
this means that factions are switched only in the first map? Why? Isn't second clan to choose advantaged by that?

I think this way clans will need to adapt their tactics. Also, in one match, every clan will play with all factions involved. Regarding the advantage, I don't know... but I believe that if a clan is good enough, that won't be a problem.

Astinus said:
Maps/Factions/Spawns:

oh sorry, its just mistake, not "my special evil plan".

second map switch factions too.

Back
Top Bottom