Question? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

zeljko92

Regular
Ok,i downloaded beta5 for Warband this mod,and I must say good job for all ppl that create this holy mod,and I'm loving it so much.
But I have two question,will there be Serbia,and when we can expect the whole finished mod? :smile:

Hej, I know you, you are that guy who once said that there should be the Kingdom  :?: of Serbia in this mod,
because we were one of the biggest  :?: kingdoms in Europe back then...  :shock:

Hrobatos said:
felows, there is preview of Serbian Tsardom released for Tsardoms Total War, which is a mod in development for Medieval 2 Total War
http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=484222
I dont know if you even know for Med II TW game, but anyone caring for Serbian history and PC games will surely be interested
Bah!
I have long desired to research for Tsardoms, and to prove my history-geekiness, but there was always one problem...
I don't know anything about the game. I have tried it a few times, but sucked big time, so I quit.
And there's no point in talking on the forum seriously, if I don't even know the basic game mechanics.
Well, at least it seems that's a very good looking mod.
But, hey, maybe it's better there without me. I would just be pissed off, because I would argue with the other Balkans people for sure.  :razz:

MihailoSRB said:
Hej, I know you, you are that guy who once said that there should be the Kingdom  :?: of Serbia in this mod,
because we were one of the biggest  :?: kingdoms in Europe back then...  :shock:

Yeap.that's me,always asking will there be Serbia lol

MihailoSRB said:
Bah!
I have long desired to research for Tsardoms, and to prove my history-geekiness, but there was always one problem...
I don't know anything about the game. I have tried it a few times, but sucked big time, so I quit.
And there's no point in talking on the forum seriously, if I don't even know the basic game mechanics.
Well, at least it seems that's a very good looking mod.
But, hey, maybe it's better there without me. I would just be pissed off, because I would argue with the other Balkans people for sure.  :razz:
Bah, as if I'm playing TW myself (I almost don't - got bored from the game's style years ago, only played Rus2 a bit and waiting for some still unfinished mods)... That doesn't stop me from spamming the TWC with all kinds of Bulgarian-related posts though (just kidding, I'm actually spamming here much more than there). :razz:
And don't worry - we haven't had a big Balkan fight there recently, the mods keep it under control. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom