Question with regards to rebellions

Users who are viewing this thread

mingmong

Recruit
Have started a rebellion in the Lion Throne faction.  I've taken all of their fiefs, however, the faction is still not eliminated.  I know that caravans and suchlike count and you have to wait for them to disband at their destination, but I've waited for about 20 days now with no change.  I'm assuming this is because of the faction's two unique parties, the scouts and the Legio.  How can this be gotten round?  Because I'm finding it impossible to have both of these groups destroyed before one respawns.

Are you sure all laurian parties are destroyed?
sometimes a Lord party is running around with 1 or 2 in it being impossible to catch in some remote part of the world.

I thought that when you took all fiefs the lords' armies were disbanded?  If not, that must be the case.

Is there any way to actually find out where they are?  Disabling fog of war or something?

i did rebbelion on Laurian kingdom and happened to have same dilemma But then found their last Lord Marius in swadia and took him in prison and Lauria was elimited.
But problem is what is still cannot but special troops in cities...

[quote author=D'Sparil]There's a third type of troops, Regional Troops. They belong to certain towns, they will garrison it, and accompany it's owner to the field. To have access to them the player must conquer and get ownership of the town.[/quote]

i know :???:

I have conquared 6 towns altogether but cannot buy troops anywere

Says something theres 103 troop avalable u have 250083 gold pieces...

You can´t buy as a rebell, you must win and become the new Laurian faction to reqruit from cities.

Yeah, I have the same problem. I took all the estates and there are still 15 (!) enemy lords to be taken down, but I can't find them anywhere. I suspect they are all prisoners and before they escape or are realised this would never end. But I can't make other lords to realise them  :sad:

That does suck. Besides waiting and giving them time to escape I would suggest that cheat where you disable fog of war and manually check if there are any enemies who hold them prisoner.

Search all over the map , one lord or caravan can still run around somewhere. Same happened to me. I was searching all the map (I was defeating laurians). But then i saw , one Laurian Lord with 20 men was at Ormneli area. Fighting with their lord.

Back
Top Bottom