[QUESTION] Quality of Recruits in Towns

Users who are viewing this thread

So gents and ladies,

Someone knows why some towns and villages have better tier of troops than others? How to increase such?

Like having veterans or viglas troops?

It depends on the influence of notable and how recently someone recruited his units. Best troops are usually in line distant villages that are not visited to often by lords.

What you mean? Maybe I have not explained myself clearly.

I mean that some villages have better recruits, like veteran crossbowman, veteran infantry. While other towns or cities only have recruits.

So in other words the less Lord's reclut from that village the better recruit it has?

What you mean? Maybe I have not explained myself clearly.

I mean that some villages have better recruits, like veteran crossbowman, veteran infantry. While other towns or cities only have recruits.

So in other words the less Lord's reclut from that village the better recruit it has?

That's exactly what I mean. Better recruits in villages lvl up over time and if lords don't recruit them You can even get veteran ones. However if a village has notable with low influence he won't have too tier units only low to mid. Another thing is that noble units show up only if notable have high enough influence.

Back
Top Bottom