question : can't form parties with companions not in your party bt in a town ?

Users who are viewing this thread

idk if its bug or they removed it but whenever one of companions get captured after he lose fight when he is released or payed ransom and he is in town i could go to clan and make him create party but now.

Yeah, I think the companion has to be in your party now so you can give him some troops.
not necessary giving him the troop part since even if he was on my party i let em form party buttnaked with 0 troops but really inconviant having to go find em each time he lose cant even tell em go town by default

not necessary giving him the troop part since even if he was on my party i let em form party buttnaked with 0 troops but really inconviant having to go find em each time he lose cant even tell em go town by default

A shortcut: if you have a town or castle, make them governor so they teleport to that location then change it back

however i appreciate your help nontheless thank u good sir , i hope they fix it so with everything else

I agree with both statements, its an exploit but the alternative is running around endlessly.
Better would be to send a messenger or a small party of soldiers to the companion to fetch him.

I THINK that if they've been defeated you need to check in on them, other add to the party or maybe just visit the fief they're in. You'll get a announcement "you hear so n so is in this fief" or something. As others said setting them governor will also retrieve and activate them. I think if you've left them in a fief you can still start a party remotely.

I THINK that if they've been defeated you need to check in on them, other add to the party or maybe just visit the fief they're in. You'll get a announcement "you hear so n so is in this fief" or something. As others said setting them governor will also retrieve and activate them. I think if you've left them in a fief you can still start a party remotely.
last part u cant i tried it even resting in the same fief as them ofc not making them join party even then didnt work

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom