Question about the feature of 'execute lords' in Floris Evolved mod?

Users who are viewing this thread

walter1234

Recruit
The Floris Evolved  mod allow player and even ai lords to kill other ai lords.

1) What will happen after the lord is executed? Would there be other ai lord ( with new name and new face) generate, replace him and take his land?

2)I thef player always kill the lords, the lords also keep killing each other. Is there a risk that the lords are all killed and the player would become the last man?

walter1234 said:

1) What will happen after the lord is executed? Would there be other ai lord ( with new name and new face) generate, replace him and take his land?

2)I thef player always kill the lords, the lords also keep killing each other. Is there a risk that the lords are all killed and the player would become the last man?

No and yes. Generating new random lords is not possible due to module limitations. Random lords was the original idea, but the results were disappointing so I did away with it. I may add more lords to balance things. As of now you can be the last standing. This is the reason I added player death.

Dynamite Jewduh said:
walter1234 said:

No and yes. Generating new random lords is not possible due to module limitations. Random lords was the original idea, but the results were disappointing so I did away with it. I may add more lords to balance things. As of now you can be the last standing. This is the reason I added player death.

There is one mod made by Chinese which can keep spawning nobles which familes members. The player can keep keeping lords and kings. The ai nobles can keep killing each other as well. Unluckily,it is incomplete and the author will no longer update it, but he shared the source code before he gave up.

I share it here:
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,351238.0.html

You may have a look.

Back
Top Bottom