Resolved Quest Marker bugged

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: This is a new campaing started on 1.5.4. After i finish the quest to rescue my family from the hideout, when i go to the city that my brother tells me, in this case Sanala, i can only ask my brother to join my party, but no matter what, if i press ALT he always has a yellow quest marker, and when i leave the tavern, now every city, town and castle, always has a blue marker on the place where i can find him (tavern, lord's hall, etc). A side note, if you check where your little brother and sister are, they are in a random location on the map, like a town or castle on the other side of the map.

How to Reproduce: i'll add my save game. You can check if you want the town or cities, there's no quest mark. Just attack the nearest hideout (for the quest) and once you finish, go to Salana, talk to the brother, and that's it, now every location has a blue quest market, and he (the brother) has a yellow quest marker that can't be removed.

Scene Name (if related):

Media (Screenshots & Video):
t4xmbCa.png

OWsPC1k.png

mXbluE2.png

Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia Geforce Gtx 1080
GPU Driver Version: 457.09
CPU: Intel i7 8700
RAM: 32 Gb 3000 MHz
Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD Samsung 960 Pro 1Tb

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom