Props, weapons, armor: make a request

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do these things get made? I mean otherwise I see no point in this thread. Maybe i'm confused but the guy said he would make what people asked. Is it just that he and other people don't want to or is this thread just dead?

joe mklarty said:
Do these things get made? I mean otherwise I see no point in this thread. Maybe i'm confused but the guy said he would make what people asked. Is it just that he and other people don't want to or is this thread just dead?
Actually rarely.
But keep in mind that if someone makes a request he can always send a PM instead of posting here

Greetings.

One thing I think our lords and ladies lack, is extravagant clothing. None of the mods I've seen has had cloaks, golden chains and/or crowns/circlets. This is what I would like to watch while my troops do the dirty work while I admire myself on a hill away from battle. I mean, observe the troop lining and give commands.

Please, do some clothing fit for a lord of a faction, not for a sergeant of an army.

would it be possible to make a simple breastplate where you dont have to add the rest of the arms to the mesh? ive seen this in oh so many mods and it kinda annoys me. the breast plate can be just about anything.

Hi everyone. I happened to come by the forums the other day, first time in a long while, and had some private messages asking if I could give out the models I did for my Wild West mod. Well, why not? In fact, here's pretty much everything that was completed or got close to it.

Download (768 KB .rar archive). Models are in .obj format, textures are in .jpg or .dds.

All models and textures are licensed under the Creative Commons license Attribution-Noncommercial 2.5 Canada, with the caveat that no attribution is required. If you want, you can just credit them to [P]aradox. Have fun!

sheet.jpg

sbh-kettlehelm1_l.jpg

Hah classical Kettle Helm, perfect for the hundred years war mod (needs more variation on kettle helms which were fairly common there historically I only see 2 models of them in the HYW mod). I think I saw a similar one on a screenshot with english longbowmen would like to know where that came from.

Regarding this,
would anyone be willing to help with some map icon models?
Carrying a two-handed sword, a pike, a bow and a mounted archer?

Will changing the existing map model meshes require re-rigging of the model?

Thanks,
Zathan

Eh...I need some over the top, evil-looking plate armor (Spikes and such are fine ^^) and a large two handed sword...Again, as evil as possible, possibly with spikes. My boss fight needs evil, dammit!

If anything already exists that would fit, could someone show me to them?

Thanks.

I need a Old style car.Like the 1920's kind.if anyone could make me a simple car like that,it would be appreciated.

hey can you make like a gothic full plate armor set with a cool helm like this one...

http://home.messiah.edu/~gdaub/armor/pictures/valentin/gothic.jpg

and this style helmet...

http://www.a2armory.com/clhemehe.html

hope im not asking for too much, but can you please try to make it?  :shock: :mrgreen: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom