Props, weapons, armor: make a request

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had an idea, inspired by a certain song I like and it's music video... I'm not requesting this for myself but I'd really appreciate if it was done and used in a mod ... it should be pretty simple.

I don't have a picture to use but uh, in this video, the horsemen with bags on their heads, basically I'd like a similar headgear... a hat like that, and a baggy cloth with eye sockets under it... simple, right?

*EDIT* And now that I think of it  :razz: ... maybe the mask in the end would be neat too, a helmet with a front like that.

I would be extremely grateful in someone can UV map the Surcoat over Mail model to a texture of it's own. It currently takes up about a quarter of a 1024x1024 texture which is a pain for those who just want to use that model. My mod will have at least 20 variations of this armour and ideally 30-40 which would lead to a waste of 30-40mb.

Aragorn1632 said:
There's a Katana in Native?
The closest to a Katana is a saber.
Maybe I'm wrong but I doubt it.
It's hidden in chests along with a dai-katana, wakizashi and a tosei-do.

I'm not sure if it's still ingame though. Search the forum for 'strange sword' or 'hidden chests'

Jubal - a bactrian has two humps right? I know in storymod they had a camel with ONE hump... ask winter, maybe they made another model of it.

anyone wants to texture this?
http://img179.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kettlehatnz6.jpg (i suppose it just sort of view problem (i mean that corrupted model))
you can use it of course if you want

Amigo said:
anyone wants to texture this?
http://img179.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kettlehatnz6.jpg (i suppose it just sort of view problem (i mean that corrupted model))
you can use it of course if you want
what's with the alphabet helm man?

I have a request for some resized armours. This is very easy to do providing you have 3dsmax (which I don't have) so I'm hoping somebody will do me the favour. It will take no more than 5-10 minutes and would be a huge help. An example of what I'd like done:

armourmeshtt7.png

I resized these myself only to provide an example and I can't actually use these in game (they would need to be re-rigged). I'm not asking them to be resized to exactly that size (I think the shoulders are still too narrow there), but to what it would look like on a heavily armoured man.

The armours I would like resized are the mail_and_plate, light_mail_and_plate and the light_leather armours, all located in armors_b. These models are better than the others in the game, are UV-mapped better, use one armour per texture sheet and have an extensive lod system. They are by far the best armours to be re-textured but the native models are just too thin. I'd be very grateful for someone to fix them for me.

Alternatively, I wouldn't mind someone rigging this:

armourlp2.png

It doesn't look much there, I just wanted to see what lo-res mail (it's a 512 texture while the good native armours take a 1024 sheet for themselves), but it gives me a good blank canvas to work from. I don't have to worry about using every armour on a sheet and it's also laid out in a nice way (the mesh outlines are still there) as well as being suitably shaped.

I'm lookng for ancient mediterranean stuff; a falcata sword, a hoplite spear, and greek style linen curiasses and greek helmets. Do any mod shave these?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom