Problems to win a battle.

Users who are viewing this thread

igge23

Recruit
When i played against dark knights i killed them all but the mssage that i had
won the battle didnt come up and my men didnt do anything it was all crazy. :lol: :mrgreen:

yeah thats happend to be before, my men just carry on walking backwords till they hit the edge of the map, happend a couple of times actualy. sum kind of bug

Are you certain that there isn't at least one enemy left? Maybe stuck on one of the ridiculous "hills" that the AI gets stuck on so often...

SinisterMorality said:
Are you certain that there isn't at least one enemy left? Maybe stuck on one of the ridiculous "hills" that the AI gets stuck on so often...

It is a bit of an exploit, but your troops ALWAYS know where the enemy is. So when you have trouble finding the last one or two of the buggers (way up a hillside on the far end of the zone usually) just tell you men to charge..

Watch what direction they head in, then head with them and hit follow so they stay with you. (or you can just let them go kill the last couple themselves - depends on what troops you have left and who you are fighting though)

Hope that helps.

DE

Occasionally, though, your troops can't get to that last enemy because of the sheer insanity the map generator's come up with. They really will be impossible to reach, so all you can do is tab out of it (retreating), possibly losing a man or two, or use cheats to kill the remaining soldier(s).

Mechstra said:
Occasionally, though, your troops can't get to that last enemy because of the sheer insanity the map generator's come up with. They really will be impossible to reach, so all you can do is tab out of it (retreating), possibly losing a man or two, or use cheats to kill the remaining soldier(s).

True - I have not had that happen personally though.

(partly because my characters so far have been archers - so I just go get a fresh quiver of arrows and then go take some target practice *grin*)

But that is a good point.

DE

Some times there have been enimies stuck on the hills and my men just keep backing away.... ah well, more target practice for me as well.

The behavior, when I encountered it, seems to indicate that the map coordinates 'rolled over' so units within a certain area would consider a location north of them as south of them, so to speak. I don't know if that's the actual reason for it, but it seemed to be something like that.

Back
Top Bottom