Problems to find wanderers

Users who are viewing this thread

a_ver_est

Knight at Arms
So when I want to recruit a new companion I check the enciclopedia, look for wanderers, select the one which seems interesting, check where is he/she and then go to that town and look at the tavern.

Some times I find he/she but most of them don't. Even if the enciclopedia keeps seing that he/she has been seen there today. Am I missing something? do I have to check elsewhere than the tavern? Are those wanderers unavailable?

TIA.

There are a couple of things you can do. Assuming you have no met this wanderer before, go to a town you have yet to enter. Stop short of the town before entering and save the game. Enter the town. A random wanderer/wanderers will appear who are not yet assigned to a location confirmed by player. Reload if you don't find what you are looking for. This method works best in very early game when looking for your first companions. Even then it can take a lot of reloads to get what you are looking for.

The most efficient if you are not adverse to this mod/cheat is a mod called Telepathy. click on the portrait in encyclopedia. click the talk to me button and the wanderer will appear within a couple of game hours to interact with you.
This mod is pretty good too for chatting to faction leaders/lords when doing the main quest line.

Back
Top Bottom