problem with after battle and during battle.

Users who are viewing this thread

elkillo

Recruit
first im having trouble during battles my men(and the enemies) seem to be falling dead or unconscious randomly. second the after battle report is bugged its stuck on the one battle a won a while back VS undead with king harlus and another lord and now every battle after it has the same after battle report aside from that undead are a B***H to kill and they keep owning swadian lord :razz: .

The undead are easy to murder if you manage to fight an in-game battle with them when you actually have a reasonable force. Although the game's auto-resolve system does have them slaughtering lords which makes Swadians a push-over late game. This is being addressed for the next version.

Men and Women randomly falling over dead or unconscious... Blame those on musketeers/bowmen/invisible cavalry [Okay that last one I made up.] Try to use cover to your advantange, and employ ranged units of your own.

The after battle report error is a known bug.

nilloc93 said:
people falling unconscious is actually horses running around with no rider, they still do 20-50 charge damage when they are running wild

That's only if their death feed literally says "________ fell unconscious" whereas on MM it will say Napoleon's Horsie [horsecharge symbol] randomguyiminmeleewith

Another possibility could be the realistic fatigue - if you fight more than a few fights a day with it turned on, your troops will randomly drop unconscious.

I thought it was that they just were counted as unconscious before battle, not randomly dropping during it...

Back
Top Bottom