Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
https://report.butr.link/B00979
Summary: This crash has been happening since today, and never before. It mostly happens when I leave battles (so after getting all the loot from the army I just beat) and rarely happens when I initiate the battle (So after pressing the 'attack' button).
How to Reproduce: Occurs randomly. Usually by either gathering up the loot after a battle and clicking the 'Next' button or by initiating combat by pressing the 'attack' button.
Have you used cheats and if so which: Yes, campaign.set_skill_of_main_hero, campaign.give_renown_to_clan and campaign.give_gold_to_main_hero
Scene Name (if related): -
Media (Screenshots & Video): -
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 4070ti
GPU Driver Version: Latest
CPU: Intel Core i9-13900F
RAM: 32GB
Motherboard: ASUS Prime B660M-A D4
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

I made sure that all my mods work together without exception. I have played the exact same modlist in the exact same load order for 2 weeks without any crashes or issues happening. Today was the very first day this happened.

EDIT: It might have something to do with taking castles. Because during battles it is an inconsistent crash, but whenever I take a castle, it happens consistently.

@MArdA TaleWorlds

Last edited:
To help you further and continue our investigation oF the reported issue, we need the crash report identifier. You should see a pop-up window when the game is crashed. Please follow the instructions there to complete the upload and get the crash report identifier. It will be copied to your clipboard automatically. You can find more info about the crash report identifier here. Have you tried the workarounds for common crashes detailed here? Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

The crash you have reported originates from mods installed prior. Please note that we can’t support any modding-related issues. You can find more information about how to remove modifications here. If you can reproduce the same crash unmodded, please let us know! Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom