Problem Resolved

Users who are viewing this thread

Valoo

Recruit
[EDIT #2] Problem resolved. For some reason NW didn't like my one character having a period in his name... Guess hex editing was patched/didn't carry over :/

[EDIT] My Warband is version 1.153 and my Napoleonic Wars is version 1.004 (hope this is helpful)

So I recently bought and installed the Napoleonic Wars DLC off Steam. I've already downloaded and installed the Mount and Blade Package  off Steam (Mount and Blade, Warband, and Mount and Musket). When I go to run Warband with the Napoleonic Wars module on Steam tells me, "This Steam game requires a special product key, as shown below. When the game asks for it, type it in as shown here." The first thing I notice is that it did not ask me at any point to enter a product key. I click to join multiplayer and nothing pops up. I can play the tutorial and custom battles and such, but when I try to join a server it says, "Error: You are banned from this server." And this is on every server I try. I tried playing on a Native server and it gives me the same message as well. Last night I was playing on an mm russia3 server, but there aren't any available for me to try and see if I get the same problem.

Please if anyone could help me understand what I'm doing wrong here or where I'm supposed to enter my product key that'd be greatly appreciated. At the moment I'm losing my patience with this game >.<

Back
Top Bottom