d4b5b68f1d6a.png

2eb8515edd9a.png

0414c7046c48.png

Have you dealt with us did not understand why

organization was ridiculous

Grandturk simple like that as a group will take place within the organization

You have not even played our matches recovered from

disgrace with one word

Man, I just can't understand your english. But if you want to ask me, why, I can tell you, that you didn't play all your matches. But deadlines are ended, and it's your problem, that you didn't play tour matches.

He want say this ; They want play Tah, Tah isnt answer to match and other clans dont answer.
ridiculous

AHAHA. Very nice. Tah was waiting 3 hours for GrandTurk, cause Grand Turk was watching footbal. Tah did everything to play, but GrandTurk again changed the date. I dont believe these words, that TaH didn't answer.

Donjuan_dejavu said:
Have you dealt with us did not understand why

organization was ridiculous

Grandturk simple like that as a group will take place within the organization

You have not even played our matches recovered from

disgrace with one word
google transtle op.

Beary said:
AHAHA. Very nice. Tah was waiting 3 hours for GrandTurk, cause Grand Turk was watching footbal. Tah did everything to play, but GrandTurk again changed the date. I dont believe these words.
actually it's a fail of organisation in my opinion.  U wanted us to play 3 matches in 4 days.  That's impossible,  and after Malkoc said that you wanted to change deadlines and are pissed now that we didn't play the matches.  Lol. You don't have to be there on every match,  that's why we have referees.  Now groupstage is finished and we didn't even played against all clans in the group. 
I don't get it,  but it's your decision.  Sad for thoose clans who didn't get the chance to show that they can manage 2. Place like GT.
Anyway GL to everybody. 

Miep. It was only fault of clans. There were 23 days to play 4 matches. Are you kidding me?What? 3 matches 4 days?What are you talking about. Look at SD. They played all their matches.TDA too. It's only your fault, that you didn't play it.

Miep, even 4 MATCHES. Can you understand?You had 23 days to play 4 MATCHES. And you say, that organization is guilty?

I changed only bracket deadlines. I'm not guilty, that clans didn't play all their matches, cause they were just lazy.

He want say this ; They want play Tah, Tah isnt answer to match and other clans dont answer.
ridiculous

Are you ****ing kidding us ?
We just waited 3 hours for this match.

First excuse you said you was not able to play the match today cause you was playing in Dzikiepola league
Second excuse you said you was watching the final of football
and the third excuse was about the job of malkoc.

Yes thats Ridiculous

Condor, where am I guilty?Why everybody says that organization is guilty.

By the way. There are problems only with Turk guys :wink:

And Condor. You had to write to me and say, that some clans keept silence till deadline. I gave you 12-0. But ypu didn't do it)

Condor_TAH said:
ridiculous

Are you ******** kidding us ?

First excuse you said you was not able to play the match today cause you was playing in Dzikiepola league

Yes thats Ridiculous
No that's not what i wanted to say m8.
The problem normally matches are planed for weekends.  Most time clans can't play weekdays because they got stuff to do.  So why don't give the clans 28 days = 4 weeks,  1 match on each weekend.  That should've been no problem for anyone.  Remember for a equal chance both teams want to play on a day where they can get there best players.  And probably they're busy because of studying or sth,  so they can only play on weekend.  Just look at wnl rules: 1 week -  1 match and it's working out without problems.  No we're starting knock-out stage before everyone played all games,  that's bull****.  Even if it's players guilt,  the organizers have to make sure that everyone has equal chances which includes that everyone played all matches. There's no reason to start now knock-out stage,  you could give more time to clans to finish theur matches.  Knock-out stage would start 1 week ir 2 weeks later. 

Miep said:
Condor_TAH said:
ridiculous

Yes thats Ridiculous
The problem normally matches are planed for weekends.  Most time clans can't play weekdays because they got stuff to do.  So why don't give the clans 28 days = 4 weeks,  1 match on each weekend.  That should've been no problem for anyone.  Remember for a equal chance both teams want to play on a day where they can get there best players.  And probably they're busy because of studying or sth,  so they can only play on weekend.  Just look at wnl rules: 1 week -  1 match and it's working out without problems.  No we're starting knock-out stage before everyone played all games,  that's bull****.  Even if it's players guilt,  the organizers have to make sure that everyone has equal chances which includes that everyone played all matches. There's no reason to start now knock-out stage,  you could give more time to clans to finish theur matches.  Knock-out stage would start 1 week ir 2 weeks later.
Then why we smash up our asses for fit to deadlines  :shock: But maybe other clans have 1-2 week for their matches, anyway that is not guilt of Z Cuz he gave time enough for 4 matches, If clans have a problem with that time they was say it before the matches or during match times.Not after deadlines is end.So it is organisators decision now .P

Kaosmatik said:
Miep said:
Condor_TAH said:
ridiculous

Yes thats Ridiculous
Then why we smash up our asses for fit to deadlines  :shock: But maybe other clans have 1-2 week for their matches, anyway that is not guilt of Z Cuz he gave time enough for 4 matches, If clans have a problem with that time they was say it before the matches or during match times.Not after deadlines is end.So it is organisators decision now .P

thx.Somebody says a good word to my side. I cant believe it) I gave 26 days cause i ll go away soon. 26 = nearly 4 weeks. Just good luck in the bracket.  I wont be able to watch your matches after 3rf of July. But i will be able to check results and make the bracket.

Match TDA vs. Paranormal

Date: Sunday, 01.06.2014
Time: 19:00 German Time

TDA Map: Hillroad - Cossacs vs. Sweden
Paranormal Map: Fields - Sweden vs. Cossacs

Server: DarkAlliance_Clanserver (not suré)
Judges: ?

Good Luck Paranormal!

Match: SD vs T A H
Date: 8.6.2014
Time: 18:30 German/French time

First map: Marketplace
Faction 1: Poland
Faction 2: Sweden

Map 2: Trenches
Faction 1: Poland
Faction 2: Cossack

Gl and have fun SD!