PREVIOUS EVENT: Dněprŭ (May 18th)

Users who are viewing this thread

Oh, yeah, soz.
Grimŭ Bozheborŭ will be my name (if allowed)
Btw, Im not sure but I may bring a few guys and even a clan, they will sign up as usual and that kind of stuff, if the clan im talking about comes, theyll probably be more than 10, is that possible?

piotes said:
Oh, yeah, soz.
Grimŭ Bozheborŭ will be my name (if allowed)
Added you to the Pagan public host, the Pŭlkŭ Brodĭskŭ.

You might want to tweak your name a little, though. Bozheborŭ works as a first name, not as a byname or a patronym. Something like Grimŭ Bozheborichĭ or Bozheborovichĭ should be more correct.

Yeah, I dont know much about ancient slavic names so I choosed two which looked cool when put together, feel free to modify it if needed, and thanks

It gladdens my hear to see so many good Rŭsi eager to join the righteous cause of protecting the old ways. Yet it must be remembered that the fight will be equally fierce on both sides and as such I will make sure to be merciful in victory to those who found themselves fighting against me.

Voislavŭ Igorevichĭ Brodĭskyi, "War's Glory"

Updated the rosters.

More importantly, in light of how smoothly the Shieldwall Events run, I've decided there's no good reason why larger events shouldn't imitate their itinerary, so the starting time has been pushed back to 7:00 pm GMT. Players should be on TeamSpeak by then to allow us to make any necessary adjustments to the teams. The time at which the event itself will go live remains the same as in the original announcement.

Click here to see the itinerary.

Argh! You cow-****ing pagans might outnumber we of pure heart, but no matter, for we have the strength of Almighty God to guide us into battle and bring us out the other side victorious! Repent and convert, and He may yet take mercy upon you poor lost sheep!

Back
Top Bottom