PREVIOUS EVENT: Battle of Maldon (November 16th)

Users who are viewing this thread

So this is Bernhardr FenrisHirdr and I WILL COME to the event, you can add me to the FenrisBarn roster (just a little misunderstanding).

Many mortal men shall perish tonight. God alone knows which of us may be master of the field.

On a sidenote, everyone involved should definitely take some time to read The Homecoming of Beorhtnoth Beorhthelm's Son by J.R.R. Tolkien. A poem inspired by the Battle of Maldon fragment.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Homecoming_of_Beorhtnoth_Beorhthelm%27s_Son

Event itinerary:

18:30 GMT - Participants should be on the TeamSpeak channel of their host.

18:50-19:05 GMT - Attendance is noted down, any stragglers are expected to arrive within this timeframe.

19:00 - The server password is handed out. Do not spread the password outside your teamspeak channel. Direct any questions to the admins/hosts.

19:10 pm BST - The event will officially start.

Also found in the second post. As for Bernhard FenrisHirdr, I'm afraid I'll have to wait for an official statement on the matter. Apologies for that.

I'm sad to write this, but it seems that after all I'm not able to attend in this event :/ I hope the gods of my freetime will be more pleasant next time when you lot will have yet another great event. Take care and have fun slicing and hacking eachother.

sotijalo said:
I'm sad to write this, but it seems that after all I'm not able to attend in this event :/ I hope the gods of my freetime will be more pleasant next time when you lot will have yet another great event. Take care and have fun slicing and hacking eachother.

We're sad to not see you in the event. We'll try to have fun without you :cry:

Dalakh said:
So this is Bernhardr FenrisHirdr and I WILL COME to the event, you can add me to the FenrisBarn roster (just a little misunderstanding).
Got confirmation and added you. Again, sorry for the inconvenience, just need to do this by the book..

(Hræfn) said:
I would like to sign up as Hrafn for the Leiðangrsfólk
Added. Sign ups will be open for a couple of hours still so now would be a good time!

KickingJoub said:
As for Bernhard FenrisHirdr, I'm afraid I'll have to wait for an official statement on the matter. Apologies for that.
KickingJoub said:
Got confirmation and added you. Again, sorry for the inconvenience, just need to do this by the book..

As noted above, Bernardr has now come in contact personally as per standard procedure, and referenced are the current additions to the announcement roster.

Yngvald said:
I would like to note the current change in FenrisBarn's roster:

+ Ubba FenrisBarn
+ Bernardr FenrisHirdr

Yrmingar
The Dragon Folk

2lXsLoG.png
Gerdarr Yrminga (Wojslaw)
Rossketill Yrminga
Hrafn Yrminga
Sigmarr Yrminga
Snorri Yrminga
Valgard Yrminga
Brynjolf Yrminga
Rolf Yrminga
Sigvaldi Yrminga
Leifr Yrminga
?
?
?
?
?
(Druzhina ze Zmigrodu)

Has been moved to the English side to balance things. Some public host players will be contacted to change to the viking team. Those who mentioned their willingnes to play on either team are prioritised. Thank you for your patience with us as we try and make this event as good as possible :smile:

c0re said:
I'm signing up as Rǽdweald for the Engle side- but I don't mind being on the Norse side.
Kleinsasser said:
Please sign me up for Mældunwaran as Bevans.  If needed, I'm willing to be Leiðangrsfólk if numbers are uneven.
You have been moved to the Viking side for balance reasons. Apologies for any inconvenience.

Sorry that I'm so late but I just heard about the event via Steam. I would like to sign up as Sangfugol for the East Saxons if still possible.

Sorry for the late sign up.

Signing up as the Meccingas for the Engle, if at all possible.

Banner:

34NZKLx.png

Roster:

Ridda Meccinga
Dunstán Meccinga
Beornic Meccinga
Regenweald Meccinga

One or more will be added in the coming hours, cheers.

Ysmir said:
I sign up as Wurmbold Dícsǽtna for the East Saxons.
Sangfugol said:
Sorry that I'm so late but I just heard about the event via Steam. I would like to sign up as Sangfugol for the East Saxons if still possible.
Added both to the Viking Leiðangrsfólk. If it happens that we need to move public players back to Engle make yourselves known and you'll be prioritised. This goes for the previous two as well.

Gadric said:
Sorry for the late sign up.

Signing up as the Meccingas for the Engle, if at all possible.

Banner:

34NZKLx.png

Roster:

Ridda Meccinga
Dunstán Meccinga
Beornic Meccinga
Regenweald Meccinga

One or more will be added in the coming hours, cheers.
Not too late just yet, though teamspeak gathering is in 1 hour and 15 minutes so there is a bit of a hurry here :wink: Added to Engle.

Back
Top Bottom