• The forum has been updated. For an explanation of some of the changes, head over here.

POTATO_IN_MY_ANUS [Ban Request]

Currently viewing this thread:

Menelaos16

Master Knight
NW
Name of the server you were on US 1
Name of the person causing trouble POTATO_IN_MY_ANUS, Multiple others if you think they are applicable
Nature of their offense Offensive language and spamming
Time and date of their offense 10:25 ish
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question. Generally hateful toward Austistic kids, pissed me off. Hard to have a fun game while they spam hate.

Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots. (use spoilers!)
P3L0Z.jpg
EboQV.jpg
uw0SK.jpg

Londnred

Knight
M&BWBWF&SNW
Shouldn't idiots like these be busier out doing stupid things dangerous towards themselves instead of trolling and being idiots?  :neutral: There may have been trolls in MM but it's definatly alot worse now.

Menelaos16

Master Knight
NW
Londnred said:
Shouldn't idiots like these be busier out doing stupid things dangerous towards themselves instead of trolling and being idiots?  :neutral: There may have been trolls in MM but it's definatly alot worse now.
It's against the rules and whenever admins aren't on they are the worst.

Deofuta

Grandmaster Knight
WBWF&SNW
While he was in a stupid debate, there is nothing here to constitute a log ban. I would highly advise muting those who displease you through the in game system.

In fact, all I see potato doing is leaving blank statements, was it one of the others you were aiming to see banned?

Menelaos16

Master Knight
NW
Deofuta said:
While he was in a stupid debate, there is nothing here to constitute a log ban. I would highly advise muting those who displease you through the in game system.

In fact, all I see potato doing is leaving blank statements, was it one of the others you were aiming to see banned?
I'll just drop it. It was a really bad day in chat, spam and hate everywhere. An admin would have been nice to have. Nobody needs to be banned but I'm watching potato. Thanks deo!

Top Bottom